Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You can finally let go of failing in love with females and realize that it was never your fault to begin with." -@truthpill

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
It was never your fault to begin with.

Never forget this, kings. :heart::heart::heart:

Screen Shot 2020 07 16 at 13027 AM

Powerful words that speak to me because before I came to this forum and discovered the truth of the blackpill I went through my entire life blaming myself for things that weren't my fault. Freeing myself of the shame and self-hatred from society's hatred of me for things about myself that were completely out of my control literally stopped me from killing myself.

The people who want to shutdown this forum and destroy our community are pure evil and we should treat the threat of them shutting this forum down EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY. If this forum disappears as many incel/blackpill forums have in the past, so much will be lost. We should unironically make the lives of those who fight to shutdown this forum PAINFUL...

so they BACK OFF and leave us alone.

Last edited:
Yes. I wish I had never even tried and left the comfort zone since it was all for nothing

I wish I hadn't tortured myself for so long

Yes. I wish I had never even tried and left the comfort zone since it was all for nothing

I wish I hadn't tortured myself for so long
:heart: :heart: :heart: