Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cant be sociable if you're ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
I mean if you are giving someone switching schools advice like:

"Other kids will test you and start conversation with you. Whatever they say, just go with it. Don’t be shy and weak, be coolspirited and participate in class discussions as soon as you start. This will make you look smart, reliable, and a good person to be around." you shouldnt be calling yourself blackpilled JFL, thats just plain BS that I would expect to see on IT. The deciding factor in starting anew in high school is your looks, either you are good looking and everyone will throw themselves at you to be your friend because youre so cool, new and mysterious or you will be shun for being ugly and treated like an outsider. Ive seen this happen way too many times, several times in elementary and middle school alone

ATTRACTIVE -> Immediately popular with girls everyones trying to befriend you
UGLY -> You get shun and ignored or just plain targeted

Its the same now in college, in my class there is this ethinic who is ugly but outgoing, or socially bold would be a better term to describe him since every time he tries to "participate in class discussions" I see people roll their eyes and whisper to each other "here we go" or "thats so pretentious the way he acts". Because hes ugly even though everyone knows him nobody wants to associate with him. Meanwhile nobody comments anything when any of the attractive guys in my class speak up or if they do its 11/10 times to express agreement or comment on how brilliant Chad is

If you are ugly being extroverted is held AGAINST you

That’s true. Being ugly and extroverted is like throwing yourself in the fire projectile.
Being ugly and introverted is like hiding in hopes not to get into the fire projectile.

You can be sociable but only with other subhumans like you. It is impossible to have really a good friendship with any chad when you are an incel. :forcedsmile:

Not being social is a mentalcel problem, not a looks problem. I had many normie and chadlite friends when I was in school, doesn't change the fact they got laid and I didn't as they weren't subhuman like myself.

You can. But the experience of socializing compared to Chad is night and day

You can.

You're just not gonna date hotties.

You can be sociable but only with other subhumans like you. It is impossible to have really a good friendship with any chad when you are an incel. :forcedsmile:

You can be sociable as long as you have money, or find other ugly people, or find outcasts, I did that and got kind of a circle of friends?
Also, Internet helps, not showing your face and acting nicely does wonders, unless by sociable you mean with women, if that's the case, kind of.

I mean, in this place you have people in similar situations to yours, so, that might help making friends?

:feelsautistic:

You can but it will be mentally exhausting.

That’s true. Being ugly and extroverted is like throwing yourself in the fire projectile.
Being ugly and introverted is like hiding in hopes not to get into the fire projectile.
High IQ

JFL do normies really whisper to each other "here we go" when dealing with a truecel in college? :feelshaha:

High IQ

be coolspirited and participate in class discussions as soon as you start. This will make you look smart, reliable, and a good person to be around

Strange. I recall sitting in the basement for hours fantasizing about intelligent discussions with a Black boy named "Jacquis". It's as though I was never approached and asked about my knowledge or intelligence when it mattered.

There's a reason why only ultra-conservatives and WNs respected my intellect.

who cares aboout being sociable when i can sit and trade frogs and markiplier wojaks with my internet buds

It is pretty remarkable. I'm a pretty sociable person, I even make an effort at it. And yet, seeing how other people react to me vs react to other, more attractive people, is just baffling to me. I can be better at conversation, drop some witty one-liners, make an insightful point, etc., and yet people still prefer talking to Chad.

Either way, I get it good enough for me, but observing the discrimination will always be a burden on me. I will always carry that with me for as long as I live.

I disagree.

There are millions of socially successful ugly people.

If you put efforts into looksmaxxing you can get a small amount of male friends but that’s it. They will banter a lot with you and will keep you locked out of guy talk concerning sex and women. No fixing genes

You can be sociable if ugly to a limit. Ugly is a spectrum of just-fat or skeletally off-putting to pitifully deformed abomination