Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't live happily without sex as an involuntary calibrate male

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I keep hearing blue pilled faggots saying this and I want to debunk this. You cannot live happily without sex as a man because as a man unless you're low T you have a high sex drive, it's your biological goal in life to impregnate a woman. If you fail that goal you'll be depressed. Look at how normies reacted when they couldn't get sex in covid lockdowns. The only people who can live happily without sex are asexual or women who already got fucked. These people who say we can live happily without it do not understand how it feels like to be completely undesirable and miss out on something like this. Also worth noting is if you wanna see the female equivalent of men without sex look at r/child free. They failed their biological goal so they cope with hatred. Just like us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tbh even if by some god given miracle a foid is interested in me I would not reproduce with her cuz I don't want to spread my incel genes. I would have sex with her but not impregnate her.

tbh even if by some god given miracle a foid is interested in me I would not reproduce with her cuz I don't want to spread my incel genes. I would have sex with her but not impregnate her.
Same, unless I was rich.

Yes i can. With my games and hobbies

especially if you are high testosterone like me. holy shit i feel like im going to explode

especially if you are high testosterone like me. holy shit i feel like im going to explode
EXACTLY, I gotta jerk off 15 times sometimes to even calm down.

We are becoming docile by Design via Games / Entertainment / Food , to even forget to have Sex sometimes.

Society is really fucked Up and Likes to exploit man for watever Reason.

We are becoming docile by Design via Games / Entertainment / Food , to even forget to have Sex sometimes.

Society is really fucked Up and Likes to exploit man for watever Reason.
Because it sees us as worthless and expendable.

Because it sees us as worthless and expendable.
Yea while giving Woman and certain " man all the perks they didnt even ask for .

The Recent amouranth Clownery was Just another icing on the Cake " .

Yea while giving Woman and certain " man all the perks they didnt even ask for .

The Recent amouranth Clownery was Just another icing on the Cake " .
The what clownery?

People who say that are always sexhavers.

People who say that are always sexhavers.
Yep, and when they don't have sex for awhile they lose their minds. Look what happened with the Covid lockdowns. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The what clownery?
Just Look at my recent Threads , this twitch cunt ( amouranth) got donated 70k via a Mail. With iPhones and Security Plans .

Just Like that , while you and Me have to Work Our Asses of for that amount.

Just Look at my recent Threads , this twitch cunt ( amouranth) got donated 70k via a Mail. With iPhones and Security Plans .

Just Like that , while you and Me have to Work Our Asses of for that amount.
Brutal.

I may not ever reach my highest possible level of contentment or satisfaction in life, but at least I can smile knowing that somewhere in the world, a slutty female is suffering and there's not a thing she can do about it.

this is why foids have no understanding of money

that money will take 2-4 years of saving to get that much

and that nigger whore BITCH GOT IT IN ONE SECOND

FUCK THIS SHIT
Yea its ridiculous , Unfair even.

I keep hearing blue pilled faggots saying this and I want to debunk this. You cannot live happily without sex as a man because as a man unless you're low T you have a high sex drive, it's your biological goal in life to impregnate a woman. If you fail that goal you'll be depressed. Look at how normies reacted when they couldn't get sex in covid lockdowns. The only people who can live happily without sex are asexual or women who already got fucked. These people who say we can live happily without it do not understand how it feels like to be completely undesirable and miss out on something like this. Also worth noting is if you wanna see the female equivalent of men without sex look at r/child free. They failed their biological goal so they cope with hatred. Just like us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yep agreed

cooming and cope repeat, cooming and coping

It caused me to get depressed yes, I was a mess by the end of my 20s and my life is a joke.

It caused me to get depressed yes, I was a mess by the end of my 20s and my life is a joke.
I think we are all in the same boat at the end of the day.

I may not ever reach my highest possible level of contentment or satisfaction in life, but at least I can smile knowing that somewhere in the world, a slutty female is suffering and there's not a thing she can do about it.

They don't want me to krempi