Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can’t make this shit up

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
0FE8AC0C BF2C 435E 8F2C 28C60C95B8C4

I found a thread about leg lengthening and of course this comment comes up. There’s always a Manlet at every work place/club/venue that slays thousands of women and gets even more women than Chad. Now you ask what’s the persons name or can I see a picture or what’s his contact and no one knows but somehow this 5 foot, bald, ugly dude exists and gets all the girls.:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

The person who posted this probably is the 5,3 guy but he’s lying about being popular and getting foids

Reminds me of that gigacoping 5' IT faggot that thought he was chad :feelskek:

Yet another larp

Blackpill debunked

View attachment 656445
I found a thread about leg lengthening and of course this comment comes up. There’s always a Manlet at every work place/club/venue that slays thousands of women and gets even more women than Chad. Now you ask what’s the persons name or can I see a picture or what’s his contact and no one knows but somehow this 5 foot, bald, ugly dude exists and gets all the girls.:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy:
"Gets all the cute girls" = they chat with him and pretend to like him so he helps them.

I would beat the shit out if that foid

His name is Jim and no you wont see him, he goes to a different school :feelshehe:

View attachment 656445
also very high chance facially is 9-10/10
which again negates the whole premise as it is chad only again just another flavour small chad eg tom cruise

They make it so fucking over the top and unbelievable that it's obviously fake. If they said this 5'3 guy had one gf for 6 months maybe I would believe it. But no, he has the best pERsonality and charisma in existence, makes all puzzies within 10mi radius start tingling, probably has superpowers and also cured world hunger. Nobody thinks about his height even though everyone always cites him as being able to slay against all odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back