Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't make up for it with a good personality.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
That's not how attraction works, the only people who believe this are blue-pilled normies and virtue-signaling foids.

Yet another path to r/deadbedrooms. A forum full of women who deluded themselves into thinking that you can make up for a lack of good looks/attractiveness with a good personality. Kek.

Put the shoe on the other foot, can a horrendously fat woman make up for it with a good personality? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Since women have rape fantasies, there's one way to make up for your ugly looks during sex with them, but I don't advise it at all.

Mfw I hear someone tell me to "just have a good personality bro!" (In minecraft)

Its what's seen that draws attention, not that which is a trait of character. Complete disillusion.

The thing about physical attractiveness (and perceived social status in 2nd place) is that it allows you to showcase your personality. Your looks determine if she's willing to invest the time to find out what your personality is like. Looks come before personality in this way. Many are not willing to see this.

I believe foids when they say they loved a certain guy for his personality, but crucially she vetted the guy first by looks, and only after that started to build a relationship with him. There is a minimum (looks) requirement to even get on the ride that is getting-to-know-each-other and/or more. And the minimum requirement is determined instinctually, primally and brutally.

Last edited:
The thing about physical attractiveness is that it allows you to showcase your personality. Your looks determine if she's willing to invest the time to find out what your personality is like. Looks come before personality in this way. Many are not willing to see this.

I believe foids when they say they loved a certain guy for his personality, but crucially she vetted the guy first by looks, and only after that started to build a relationship with him. There is a minimum (looks) requirement to even get on the ride that is getting-to-know-each-other and/or more. And the minimum requirement is determined instinctually, primally and brutally.