Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You couldn’t handle getting Erectile Dysfunction at 16 Years Old.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Brutal.

Just think about all the torture I went through at a young age and what that does to a person.

Last edited:
im 18 with ED :feelscry:

Could you tell us more about the BD incident you've mentioned before? :feelsjuice:

How exactly did it happen? :feelshehe:

Could you tell us more about the BD incident you've mentioned before? :feelsjuice:

I simply gripped my dick hard and jerked off until my dick was red.

It happened from a ton of things, life/depression/bullying/feeling hopeless/anger/no friends or gf/out of school

...did you go to a doctor? :feelswhat:
No… that’s embarrassing af. Imagine telling your parents you need to go to the doctor because your dick no longer works.

...did you go to a doctor? :feelswhat:
It wasn’t until 6 months to a year when I stopped getting horny. I just had limp dick and slow hormones at that point

It wasn’t until 6 months to a year when I stopped getting horny. I just had limp dick and slow hormones at that point
Have you gone to a doctor at all since? :feelsjuice:

I would recommend it, at least. :feelsaww:

thats fucked up dude. stay away from kike (((doctors)))

cuz youre a fucking jewish shill kys fucking faggot hurdur (((doctors))) hurdur

fucking piece of shit shill

No because I know the issue from experimenting. they’ll just course me into taking trt which I don’t wanna do. I need to naturally fix it by lifting weights. If that doesn’t work I’ll just forget it and become a monk, but if it does work I need my 6 inch dick back or else I’ll become a monk.

Chill out... :smonk:

I was simply suggesting that it might benefit him to seek medical care. :feelsaww:

No because I know the issue from experimenting. they’ll just course me into taking trt which I don’t wanna do. I need to naturally fix it by lifting weights. If that doesn’t work I’ll just forget it and become a monk, but if it does work I need my 6 inch dick back or else I’ll become a monk.
I mean, if you really want it fixed... :feelshehe:

Going to a doctor does seem like the best solution if weightlifting doesn't work. :feelsaww:

I mean, if you really want it fixed... :feelshehe:

Going to a doctor does seem like the best solution if weightlifting doesn't work. :feelsaww:
I’m not taking trt it’ll shrink my balls

Your choice, but you might not have to take it. :feelshehe:
df You mean? I will have to that’s the only reason my dick doesn’t work is hormones (or penile damage idk)

You must be a circumcel. Brutal