Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You do realize that besides the apocalypse nothing is gonna change, right?

• Thread starter imashapeshifter
  • Start date
imashapeshifter

imashapeshifter

Greycel
a normal primitive situation is already pretty tough on us but we have a chance if a moral civilization is established like in the 50s when there were 2 females for every male so males had power of choice, any job was enough to feed a family of 8 children, and females didn't have access to chads since they would be shamed by their families if they got impregnated outside of marriage (there was also no birth control so sex = pregnancy).

but now with social media the male and female instincts are manifest to the extreme, that means females are flooded with options and they boost that by fishing for more attention distributing false hope, male normies are simping paying to please girls and the rest of males don't even bother with females anymore because they got no chance.
there's no way around it, as long as social media exists, and it's not going away, the instincts will be manifest that way with no limits.

society's hope is only something like an extreme electromagnetic explosion that destroys every advanced technology we have.

it's just going to be boringmaxxx until the 20th then its going to be hysteriamaxx and only in march will the genocide finally gain traction.

this is like playing blitzkrieg on ultra slow-mo

Yes. Nothing besides NWO jew agenda will happen unless the grain silos empty and water is gone. Biblical apocolyptic events need to happen for the non mainstream to get into favor.

You can still fight it though so that it's easier when said event happens.

It will change though, for the worse.

I wish the world had ended in 2012

Everything changes, the question is whether a desirable change happens in our lifetime, and preferably before we're old and impotent.

Everything changes, the question is whether a desirable change happens in our lifetime, and preferably before we're old and impotent.
Welcome to my world.

0 anime avis in this thread so far. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Welcome to my old and impotent world.

Gigacope. Things are getting worse.

It will all be over soon.

Out situation will not get better, that's certain.
(there was also no birth control so sex = pregnancy).
Which is bad, it would be great to have a wife I could fuck every day without the fear of impregnating her.

a normal primitive situation is already pretty tough on us but we have a chance if a moral civilization is established like in the 50s when there were 2 females for every male so males had power of choice, any job was enough to feed a family of 8 children, and females didn't have access to chads since they would be shamed by their families if they got impregnated outside of marriage (there was also no birth control so sex = pregnancy).
Oh to live in such a scenario -- what I would give :feelsrope: