Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You get a GF, but you can’t have any friends for the rest of your life and have to cut ties with your family.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Deal? You can pick whatever toilet you want.

No i have two friends who were there for me in hard times.

Tempting, i want to stop my sister from turning my nephew into a simp, someone has to teach him that women dont shit rainbow and that humans are evil opportunistic pricks. I would chose the foid if shes fully mine, like under total control with no will of her own.

I want to say yes, but I couldn't do that to my parents. My other relatives in a heartbeat, but a girl isn't worth my parents, especially my dad.

I want to say yes, but I couldn't do that to my parents. My other relatives in a heartbeat, but a girl isn't worth my parents, especially my dad.
Good parents = fakecel

I like my parents, but they will die one day and I will be left alone

I can choose whatever foid i want?

I’m already friendless and don’t talk to my family.

Friends aren't worth 2 dimes. But I don't think I can cut ties with my mom for pussy. I don't like pussy that much anyway