Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You guys decide: Should GrAYs be banned for saying they are women or fags?

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date

You guys decide: Should GrAYs be banned for saying they are women or fags?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
I’m thinking we need a crackdown on this shit but what do I know? :feelshehe:

Once they are banned over this almost ALL of them PM and claim to be joking but the problem is they shouldn’t be making jokes like that to begin with if they’re not an established member where we can tell the difference and let them slide. :society:

So if you guys enjoy their “joking” or agree with me they should have no right to “joke” in this way until they are better known let me know in the poll! :feelsclown:

Not a big problem, Incels.is will be the same.

I’m conflicted on this but ig set up a rule where you can’t even joke about being a fag or a foid just to be sure.

I'm a lesbian cis female. Just joking.

depends on the context/how obvious it is. If it isn't super obvious or suspicious they should be banned but if its an obvious joke then who cares.

Yes: Giving the current state of the forum & the influx of new users we have had, it would be best to take more harsher & decisive measures to ensure we can maintain some semblance of stability.

Many of the new GrAYs who do this are either:
-14-15 y/o who are LARPing as Incels online
-Trolls
-IT infiltrators

As such, I concur that we need to enforce these measures more harshly, starting with this new implementation.

Yes: Giving the current state of the forum & the influx of new users we have had, it would be best to take more harsher & decisive measures to ensure we can maintain some semblance of stability.

-Trolls
-IT infiltrators

As such, I concur that we need to enforce these measures more harshly, starting with this new implementation.
/thread

What about registered users with 0 or very low amount of posts, i think most of such users are some kind of lurker infiltrators who gather info on users etc.

@SuicidalSubhuman is an example

yes please ban all faggots and simps

depends on the context/how obvious it is. If it isn't super obvious or suspicious they should be banned but if its an obvious joke then who cares.
^

Pretty common sense ngl. Like @gymletethnicel's is a pretty obvious example of satire if you know it's a copypasta but some random graycel coming in here making a post about how he's an FtM truecel should be sent right back to /b/. :lul:

Last edited:
What the fuck is this retarded question? Should we or should we not prosecute murderers?
Also what the fuck does being gray have to do with anything? Saying that you are a foid or homosexual has always been a bannable offense, regardless of who is the perpetrator.

What about registered users with 0 or very low amount of posts, i think most of such users are some kind of lurker infiltrators who gather info on users etc.

Absolutely, hardban all pre-2023 grays

I thought this was already a rule in place

Depends on context and if its just a joke that is relevant to the topic being discussed, if they are joking they will make it obvious

What about a users who use some kind of script to copy paste users profile pictures in Media? Should it be prohibited?

99% of them weren't joking, they're just covering their asses after letting the truth slip. If you're in the 1% that was then still fuck you for being retarded.

Zero tolerance for fags and foids. Can literally instantly get laid on any dedicated dating app JFL.

Confused as to how this is even a valid question, I thought the answER would be obvious

Please tell me this a troll thread

I got temp banned but Im neither, and never claimed to be lol

We shouldn't normalize it, but take it serious.
Let them talk and engage them, maybe you can talk them out of it.
If they actually are attracted to other males, then they get out. Ask questions.
If it is a joke, then where is the laughter or the obviousness.

We are all prisoners, one big sausage party, I mean it is only obvious gays will join this virgin heaven to save one to ascension. Like adopting a black kid from starvation.
So don't turn your back to them (literally), butt pill:blackpill: it for a different kind of heaven.

Ye idk, temp ban seems like they get another chance to be an infiltrator.

Give them a chance to be honest so ask it.
Greys are more likely to talk early on.

No tolerance and insta ban or more proof then decide.
Make a choice and delete this thread if you mind them reading this tbh

Last edited:
Permanently ban those fags

Make me a mod so I could

-Trolls
-IT infiltrators

What the fuck is this retarded question? Should we or should we not prosecute murderers?
Also what the fuck does being gray have to do with anything? Saying that you are a foid or homosexual has always been a bannable offense, regardless of who is the perpetrator.

I'm putting you on ignore

I got unbanned because im neither a foid or a homosexual
Ok GrAY fag, you're still gay:lul:

Why is this even open for debate, you mods are weak as piss

Then there would be far, far less "users" here, which I guess doesn't really matter except for the statistics page. There are a lot more lurkers than you'd initially expect.

Permanently ban those fags
Yes, without hesitation.

Closet Trannies who post on this site have no rights

Women have no business here in the first place and they would not have good intentions. The whole world caters to them anyway, but nobody except this place caters to us.

As for fags it's a bit complicated, but from experience it seems they usually do not contribute in any way so they should be permabanned as well.

Yep just ban them it will reduce more trolls & infiltrators doing those threads.

ban the newfags

Um yes why did this need a thread or a poll? Think it’s like common sense to just perma ban retards like that

They should be banned

Not our fault they didn't read the rules, or at least "read the room" and see that no ones else is posting "hey guiz im a girl LOL just kidding"