Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys need to be realistic about how much SMV height can actually give someone

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Being ugly (not average or slightly below average, I mean UGLY), can't be erased by height, people will always judge your face first and foremost, shit like JBW and heightcoping are just dumb as hell, every redeeming normie trait you might have doesn't matter if you're hideous

Last edited:
how can you know? are you tall? FAKE-CEL

Notice how the anti-heightpillers are all six feet or above.

cope
i see tall guys with girls all the time and they're ugly
height is the biggest attraction factor men have these days. if you're tall then every short girl will lust over you just because of height fetish

didnt ready kys JoinedApr 25, 2023Posts678

Being ugly (not average or slightly below average, I mean UGLY), can't be erased by height, people will always judge your face first and foremost, shit like JBW and heightcoping are just dumb as hell, every redeeming normie trait you might have doesn't matter of you're hideous
Based- height is only an advantage if you're NT, good looking, and have good frame.

Foids would much rather take a 5'8 guy with a good face, NT, and decent frame over some 6'3 sub-5 autistic lanket.

I would say that if you're under 5'6-5'5 it's over- unless you are literally Henry Cavill tier face, celebmaxxed, or some millionaire.

Last edited:
cope
i see tall guys with girls all the time and they're ugly
height is the biggest attraction factor men have these days. if you're tall then every short girl will lust over you just because of height fetish
Are they sub5 or just below average normies? Girls might also lust after white guys because of fetishes, that still doesn't make whitecels any less incels

Average height with amazing face structure mogs any tallfag ogre face.
NT-nes & frame also matter; Average height or slightly below average with a solid frame & NT mogs any autistic skinny tall-cel.

Based- height is only an advantage if you're NT, good looking, and have good frame.

Foids would much rather take a 5'8 guy with a good face, NT, and decent frame over some 6'3 sub-5 autistic lanket.

I would say that if you're under 5'6-5'5 it's over- unless you are literally Henry Cavill tier face, celebmaxxed, or some millionaire.
Exactly, a good face can literally save everything else, horrendous face+whatever the fuck doesn't help

Are they sub5 or just below averge normies?
they're ugly, norwooded, brown shit skinned, recessed, and have very bad symmetry but they're also height moggers and their frames are way better than the average dude
they look masculine
Girls might also lust after white guys because of fetishes, that still doesn't make whitecels any less incels
pls tell me that you're joking right now

if you think that a girl lusting over a whitecel is something normal because it's a fetish then there's nothing we could talk about anymore

pretty much
Notice how the anti-heightpillers are all six feet or above.
how else would you know that height doesn't save you from inceldom?

they're ugly, norwooded, brown shit skinned, recessed, and have very bad symmetry but they're also height moggers and their frames are way better than the average dude
they look masculine
You just said the reason, it's not just height, it's the frame too, brown skin isn't as much of a problem, idk why you guys think it's such a curse
pls tell me that you're joking right now
I'm not

so you think that if a deathnic girl is attracted to a whitecel because of a white skin fetish then it doesn't make the whitecel a fakecel?

so you think that if a deathnic girl is attracted to a whitecel because of a white skin fetish then it doesn't make the whitecel a fakecel?
I didn't mean whitecels, I meant white men in general, like you guys say that if girls are attracted to tall guys than tallcels are fakecels

I didn't mean whitecels, I meant white men in general, like you guys say that if girls are attracted to tall guys than tallcels are fakecels
ok understood

Exactly, a good face can literally save everything else, horrendous face+whatever the fuck doesn't help
Face + NT-nes are by far the two most important factors: Sure, a good height & frame will definitely help out but what use is it if you are sub-5 and Autistic?

Being ugly (not average or slightly below average, I mean UGLY), can't be erased by height, people will always judge your face first and foremost, shit like JBW and heightcoping are just dumb as hell, every redeeming normie trait you might have doesn't matter if you're hideous
We should let tallcels be here, as they're wasting their genetics. For every failed normie, incels get justice.

If you are OGRE then yes.
But if you are average or below average nothing beats height.

My friend in uni had average face with a rather big nose and horrible acne and horrible teeth and still all the girls lusted after him.

Literally every time I hear a toilet describe her ideal man she starts with height.

You should also factor in the confidence and the giga positive reinforcement you receive throughout life as a result of being a tallfag. They live in another world from us manlets.

Literally never seen a socially awkward tall guy. They all have a huge halo and girls thirst for their cock.

Literally never seen a socially awkward tall guy. They all have a huge halo and girls thirst for their cock.
You need to meet more people if you never saw a socially awkward tall guy

Yes it does.
Nowhere near. A 6'2'' guy with a Gollum face isn't going anywhere. This is a monumental cope.

As another user once said, men do not know how to naturally identify the SMV of another. A normie that is 6'2'' by its own technicality is not a normie, but an HTN, because the number of men with that height does not exceed 10% worldwide. But because his face is just "normal" and he suddenly compensates with his face.

I repeat it: a man of average height with respect to his location and a face sculpted by the gods will have an SMV infinitely higher than an ogre over 6'.

height > everything else.

you can literally look like an ogre and still get high tier beckies if you're tall
You're coping man, stop

Nowhere near. A 6'2'' guy with a Gollum face isn't going anywhere. This is a monumental cope.

As another user once said, men do not know how to naturally identify the SMV of another. A normie that is 6'2'' by its own technicality is not a normie, but an HTN, because the number of men with that height does not exceed 10% worldwide. But because his face is just "normal" and he suddenly compensates with his face.

I repeat it: a man of average height with respect to his location and a face sculpted by the gods will have an SMV infinitely higher than an ogre over 6'.

I've seen people that would be considered incel if they weren't 6'+

height > everything else.

you can literally look like an ogre and still get high tier beckies if you're tall
Facts. But let the tallfags here waste their genetics. If they weren't on this forum, they would be bullying us and having sex. Instead their genetics die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back