Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys think that this forum should be more interactive? Loneliness goes hand in hand with inceldom but the former is worst imo...

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Man I wish there was a section for videos or streams. I hate the loneliness, inceldom, and alcoholism that I face.

I doubt most of you guys have drug or alcohol issues. Please never ever get into it as an escape of TFL or inceldom. Its a death spiral and I can't express enough to how lucky you guys are to be naturally averted to alcohol. Some of us are naturally prone to being addicted to alcohol and its an absolute curse. Genetics is a bitch. I don't have any savings.

God I wish I could teleport to Asia where my parents are from. I would not be the depressed financially struggling alcoholic that I am today in San Francisco if it weren't for women treating me so awful here. I can only hope that better days are ahead as I fight alcoholism, poverty, and extreme insecurity.

Last edited:
Im afraid no amount of features on this site will totally help eradicate loneliness or you not having anybody be interested in you, it can only dampen it a bit.

I used to watch streams to suppress my loneliness but now it doesn't even work. They're all bluepilled cucks with a giga- stacy in the background and everything is just un-enjoyable.

I 100% feel you, don't have any irl friends so I just hang out on the forums.

Aren't they the same? A romantic relationship is the closest and most intimate one of anyone's life. Even if we had friends most friendships aren't deep whatsoever (except in rare cases).

Your right about genetics and alcohol addiction I have never touched the stuff but every time I pass a bottle shop I get this strong urge to just give in and drink and I think it's partly because all the men in my family are alcoholics and partly my life just gets worse and I think it won't be long till I give in, I hope your situation gets better for you as having any addiction is a nightmare .

Aren't they the same? A romantic relationship is the closest and most intimate one of anyone's life. Even if we had friends most friendships aren't deep whatsoever (except in rare cases).
You're right. Sometimes it helps for people to state the obvious because the obvious isn't so apparent to depressed people like myself that struggle to think straight. Love is a human necessity that goes deeper than food or sex in my opinion. Brings the topic of consciousness and philosophy in. Nothing wrong with saying that the need for love, feeling, and emotion preceded the need for food and sex.

Last edited:
It wont help that much

I don’t think about that

Man I wish there was a section for videos or streams. I hate the loneliness, inceldom, and alcoholism that I face.

I doubt most of you guys have drug or alcohol issues. Please never ever get into it as an escape of TFL or inceldom. Its a death spiral and I can't express enough to how lucky you guys are to be naturally averted to alcohol. Some of us are naturally prone to being addicted to alcohol and its an absolute curse. Genetics is a bitch. I don't have any savings.

God I wish I could teleport to Asia where my parents are from. I would not be the depressed financially struggling alcoholic that I am today in San Francisco if it weren't for women treating me so awful here. I can only hope that better days are ahead as I fight alcoholism, poverty, and extreme insecurity.

I'm no Asia expert but don't asian men get treated like shit, globally?

no amount of features on this site will totally help eradicate loneliness
tbh
EN6_VhRWsAA4R2C.jpg

I used to watch streams to suppress my loneliness but now it doesn't even work. They're all bluepilled cucks with a giga- stacy in the background and everything is just un-enjoyable.

I 100% feel you, don't have any irl friends so I just hang out on the forums.
i watch old faceandlms streams while browsing .co to suppress the loneliness

A vc on this forum would be nice
(discord is ghey)

Im afraid no amount of features on this site will totally help eradicate loneliness or you not having anybody be interested in you, it can only dampen it a bit.
Dampening loneliness is good.

My condolences
And
Welcome to the club.

A potential cope for you might be, learning the language of your parents and hopping a boat to your ancestors home. Try to get in as a refugee or something! Once there you could get an easy job+status as an eng instructor!

You could do a great service to your people by sharing your story.

I wish i had a country to go home to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back