Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You have grown so tall"

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im tired of hearing this bullshit cope from older relatives. We have guests today over and the old ones always say how tall i have grown. No bitch im not tall, im a 5"6ft manlet and over 5 inches below average height in my country.

And they also admired the food i helped making and said that a woman will be lucky to have me one day, jfl they have no fucking idea that it nevER fucking began for me

Next time cum in the casserole to get back at them.

My family is also short so they think im tall

My family is also short so they think im tall
I am also one of the tallest in the family but if they actually leave their fucking house and open their eyes they will see that i am not tall at all. They are coping because otherwise they would have to admit that their bloodline is trash

I wish theyd say that to me, they just bully me for my height. Most of my family is tall on both sides so i just get called a midget by my cousins

people lying to try to make you feel better when you know the truth is annoying af

If they are old like 40-70 they are probably serious, Back then 5'6 guys dated all the time and always got married

I wish theyd say that to me, they just bully me for my height. Most of my family is tall on both sides so i just get called a midget by my cousins
Hit their leg with a metal pipe in GTA 5

Theyre fueling you with cope so you dont rope

If they are old like 40-70 they are probably serious, Back then 5'6 guys dated all the time and always got married
Its still annoying af. I didnt grow since at last 4 years and these fuckers still keep saying it every single goddamn time

If only they new how it felt, I wish a female family member would feel what its like to be a manlet for one day. Just to see how miserable they feel after saying its all in my head

If only they new how it felt, I wish a female family member would feel what its like to be a manlet for one day. Just to see how miserable they feel after saying its all in my head
No one made fun of my height in my life more than my female relatives, I despise them so much man

Brootal, even with good tallfag genes in the family you drew the short end of the stick.

Brootal, even with good tallfag genes in the family you drew the short end of the stick.
To be fair my growth was extremely delayed (I hit puberty after 15 years old) so I was always the shortest person for my age in very room I walked into. My height is now just okay (5'9). But yea almost all males in my extended family are 6'0+ tallfags and it blackpilled tf out of me with all the childhood mockery.

That's brutal they even say that. Like they are mocking you

the foid would kill herself immediately

I get called tall by my uncles that are at least 3" taller than me:feelskek:.

Im tired of hearing this bullshit cope from older relatives. We have guests today over and the old ones always say how tall i have grown. No bitch im not tall, im a 5"6ft manlet and over 5 inches below average height in my country.

And they also admired the food i helped making and said that a woman will be lucky to have me one day, jfl they have no fucking idea that it nevER fucking began for me
My family would often shame me for my height I don't talk to any of them since I lived on my own

They're most likely just trolling

I remember back in HS after summer break, literally everyone grew at least 2/3 inches in height. Me? I stayed the same (5´8), while everyone else was at least 5´11.
Im still 5´8 and 22yo.
Even some 14yo youngsters are taller than me

I remember back in HS after summer break, literally everyone grew at least 2/3 inches in height. Me? I stayed the same (5´8), while everyone else was at least 5´11.
Im still 5´8 and 22yo.
Even some 14yo youngsters are taller than me
Its over, you need to go ER

I am also one of the tallest in the family but if they actually leave their fucking house and open their eyes they will see that i am not tall at all. They are coping because otherwise they would have to admit that their bloodline is trash
BRUTAL bloodlinepill