Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You have so much potential"

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Long before I was a miserable and insufferable incel, I was the "good" kid who used to make the honor roll in high school, never got into trouble, always listen and obey authority, went to bed on time, etc. until one day i realize everything that i ever been told is a lie and never matter.

I think people say things like "you have so much potential", "you have a whole life ahead of you", and the other cliche nonsense to manipulate us in participating in society that will later on chew and spit us out.

so for that I curse every teacher, counselor, my parents, and other normies that ever took the time to feed my mind bs and lies because years later, the painful reality has hit me like a bullet and the hatred that I have towards this society only grows.

Everyone in my life up to this point has failed me and sometimes I want to go in a murderous rage but then I remember, the law protects people who do wrongs onto the weak and god forbid if I rightfully decide to stand up for myself. so I guess the only thing to do now is either to rope or hope that euthanasia is legal one day because I can't FUCKING take it anymore!

Long before I was a miserable and insufferable incel, I was the "good" kid who used to make the honor roll in high school, never got into trouble, always listen and obey authority, went to bed on time, etc. until one day i realize everything that i ever been told is a lie and never matter.

I think people say things like "you have so much potential", "you have a whole life ahead of you", and the other cliche nonsense to manipulate us in participating in society that will later on chew and spit us out.

so for that I curse every teacher, counselor, my parents, and other normies that ever took the time to feed my mind bs and lies because years later, the painful reality has hit me like a bullet and the hatred that I have towards this society only grows.

Everyone in my life up to this point has failed me and sometimes I want to go in a murderous rage but then I remember, the law protects people who do wrongs onto the weak and god forbid if I rightfully decide to stand up for myself. so I guess the only thing to do now is either to rope or hope that euthanasia is legal one day because I can't FUCKING take it anymore!
I HAVE SAD INFORMATION YOU WERE TRICKED AND CHEATED (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

the law protects people who do wrongs onto the weak and god forbid if I rightfully decide to stand up for myself.
Foids can abuse and discriminate sub5 men like us without consequences, this is a major problem that must be dealt with

No potential for your face

Real but
Picsart 24 01 12 18 22 11 369

I was the "good" kid who used to make the honor roll in high school, never got into trouble
Even then, most people already thought "a matter of years before he turns into a bitter school shooting inkwell... pathetic"

Same,I'm tired of this pointless existence but unfortunately i can't escape the matrix due to not having access to firearms
exactly! it's bad enough that we don't have access to euthanasia :cryfeels:

Y'all know what we need to do

Foids can abuse and discriminate sub5 men like us without consequences, this is a major problem that must be dealt with
Psychology faggots talk about 'boundaries', 'confidence', 'dignity' but no one cares if some subhuman is mocked or humiliated by mean females.
Especially if you were humiliated before the other people, it means social death.
No one teaches that females can be abusive and no one teaches how to put them in the place.
I don't care if these females will die in some shooting and their parents also deserve this since you need to raise your children by teaching them basic morals and that it isn't Ok to abuse people who haven't done anything bad to you.

Psychology faggots talk about 'boundaries', 'confidence', 'dignity' but no one cares if some subhuman is mocked or humiliated by mean females.
Especially if you were humiliated before the other people, it means social death.
No one teaches that females can be abusive and no one teaches how to put them in the place.
I don't care if these females will die in some shooting and their parents also deserve this since you need to raise your children by teaching them basic morals and that it isn't Ok to abuse people who haven't done anything bad to you.
I agree. Foids are literally discriminating sub5 men, this is oppression

We were all lied to as children by our parents, teachers, coaches, role models, entertainment, and society at large

You will bitch and moan but nothing's gonna change for you. You can't undo the past.