Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have to be a gay ethnic clown to even reach the friendzone these days

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Women don't even operate on a level where they just want to have fun and good vibes-- that's a MININUM. A bare minimum. They want that but they NEED to top it off with feeling constant status superiority-- on fronts of beauty, virtue, popularity, and style. The status superiority of having a tall white West Elm Caleb trophy husbando as you walk by your looksmatched friend who settled for a 5'9 niceguy indian programmer must feel fucking EPIC for a woman.

And for the unfortunate foid who settled, she is a only a divorce rape away from that SEX AND THE CITY carefree status of being a strong indepenent, KWEEN. It's romantic to chase after West Elm Caleb. But settling for Prakash is rape, doom, suicide.

This is why you have no fucking chance even appearing in front of a foid's fucking face if you are STRAIGHT, ETHNIC, AND SHORT. People like you make women feel poor, and in danger (in a bad way). Just being in their periphery is INSULTING to them. It's like being in a DOOM acid pit for them when you are near them doing nothing. Only instead of a lifebar being chipped away at, it's a status bar.

If you are short and ethnic, you better be GAY AF to even be considered as a friend to women. At least if you are gay they can virtue signal about being LGBTQ+ friendly. You can only be useful to them, as a flamboyantly gay ethnic clown-- be that or get the FUCK OUT OF THEIR FACE. They will never see you as anything else, they don't WANT you to be anything else, and certainly they will never respect you on any capacity that resembles human.

But if you are straight. UH-AHH, ahem, no :foidSoy:. You cannot be friends, you cannot walk their dog, they might let you wash their car-- but that's all the trust you'll get out of them.

You exist to only be a dehumanized neutered worker to these women.

This is why you constantly have redditors and ITcels clamoring you to eat cock.

Last edited:

If the glove dont fit you must acquit

View attachment 587564

If the glove dont fit you must acquit
OJ put Bruno Magli gloves on the map. I think I will buy a pair for my birthday:

This is just tasteful. I will get a pair that's just a little too small so I can feel like I murder women too

OJ put Bruno Magli gloves on the map. I think I will buy a pair for my birthday:

This is just tasteful. I will get a pair that's just a little too small so I can feel like I murder women too
DId you now that Johnny Cochran told OJ to stop taking his meds in jails. His hands got swollen af and the glove didnt fit :lul::lul::lul:

DId you now that Johnny Cochran told OJ to stop taking his meds in jails. His hands got swollen af and the glove didnt fit :lul::lul::lul:
Oh Jonnie, RIP you were the GOAT

so many words TLDR