Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You have to be richer than Bill Gates and have a wedding ring as much as a mortgage to date now

Sharia law now!

What is a color of your deathvax? - Bill Gates

Quote the world today has 6 8 billion people that s headed up to about 9 billion if we do bill

If you are under 6'0 you gotta be richer than Elon

Toliets ignored man for specific reason. they even download dating app, just to ghosted and deleted the app. pathetic

IMG 4227
IMG 4232

Let them drink river water. Top gold miners nearing lows as bankers nervous again. Seen this scenario before; crypto and gold big comeback.

NYCB woes reignite fears about shaky banks.

NYCB worry could 'flame into' parts of financial sector.

New York Community Bancorp's (NYCB) credit rating was downgraded to junk by Moody’s.

Last edited:
liar the Zion Trump he never got the real vax but the saline shots, only peasants will get murdered while he will live to secure a better future for the Israel
Heard of Putin's/Russia's Sputnik vaccine? Putin also got it. I got the vax last time in January 2022 and I'm alive, a doctor friend of my parents recommended it. I personally do think Trump got the real vax. I am not getting vaccinated against covid again

set height higher and still got no messages. also jbw is bs.
JBW goes 2nd

JBB IS LAW!!!

The only way a blackcel can happen is if severely disabled

If i had his money i would finance some kind of bioterrorism like covid