Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You know/learn the truth about women by watching them.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
If what they do says everything (and it does), then why even bother entertaining their perspective? What is listening to what they have to say going to do aside from annoying the hell out of me? I would gain nothing from the experience, and I can already tell they don't want to fuck me, so what, honestly, is the point? What would I honestly stand to gain out of it?

I'm seriously wondering here. I already know the truth about women, they don't want to fuck me and it's evident in what they do, so talking about it is pointless.

If you believe its pointless than why are you here? Me typing this message is pointless but im still doing it because i want to.

No one here expects anything thats talked about to change the world. You won't gain anything but a bit of knowledge here. Thats it

This applies to everyone not just foids. Actions over words.

If you believe its pointless than why are you here? Me typing this message is pointless but im still doing it because i want to.

No one here expects anything thats talked about to change the world. You won't gain but a bit of knowledge here. Thats it

Specifically with foids, though. Do I really need to sit there and listen to their fucking life story, sit there and listen to them try to feed me bluepills, only for them to go out into reality and confirm the black pill anyway?

They SAY things that sound nice, but when push comes to shove, we know what will and always does happen.
This applies to everyone not just foids. Actions over words.

Okay, fine, but let's keep it specific to FHOs for the time being.

u are right, I probably interacted more with foids than with all IT users together

Specifically with foids, though. Do I really need to sit there and listen to their fucking life story, sit there and listen to them try to feed me bluepills, only for them to go out into reality and confirm the black pill anyway?

They SAY things that sound nice, but when push comes to shove, we know what will and always does happen.
Mogs me at having foids tell you their life stories

Mogs me at having foids tell you their life stories

Just don't want to get fooled anymore. You know people are, they'll defend their nonsense at all costs, and then in the end they confirm the black pill. Always.

It's why I don't bother speaking to them about the topic IRL because you'll never get honesty out of them (until you watch what they do and it confirms the black pill).

No one here expects anything thats talked about to change the world. You won't gain anything but a bit of knowledge here. Thats it
Better to vent here than letting the hatred increase and end up doing some shit that fucks your life forever.

Better to vent here than letting the hatred increase and end up doing some shit that fucks your life forever.
True tbh.

20200925 224713