Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You lost in social life, because you were morally good.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Ever wondered how serial killers/psychopaths had dozens of girls to fuck? Because they were evil in their intentions. These people still have fans.

The "cool kids" are high in hierarchy because they bullied innocent kids starting from early childhood. Which is worse than many crimes (for me, subjectively)

You got rejected (or friend zoned), because you had good intentions and kindly opened up yourself. You told that you love the foid.

Life is a zero sum game. For one to win, one should lose. And to win, you need to play evil.

this is must read content. nice read.

wrong. you lost in social life because you're ugly. Your personality doesn't matter at all. you're dark triad? disgusting mysoginist asshole. You're nice and compassionate? Invisible loser.

wrong. you lost in social life because you're ugly. Your personality doesn't matter at all. you're dark triad? disgusting mysoginist asshole. You're nice and compassionate? Invisible loser.
This! So much this!

moralmaxxing will get you nowhere

I lost in social life because I’m not NT

So so. You lost in social life because your ugly and/or short. Chads and foids can be wholesomes and still having nice lives. Incels cant.

Incels shouldnt have morals because the world is their enemy.

I am gonna make foids human centipede in video game

This! So much this!
was thinking about that
and lying in general

normies spit 99% bullshit out of their mouths
its surprising whores buy into a lot of it

but I guess they DO have brains the size of squirrels so

Happy Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Being good is a defense mechanism for ugly people, try to be bad and see where it gets you. Ever heard the "ohh look at that fat girl, she's so adorable and kind" why do you think she's adorable and kind? Because she has no other choice, same with short people. They either are napoleon tryhard complex or just betas. I fall into the second category, not by choice btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back