Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You mog the people on IT

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Think: Only low testosterone beta cuck blackops2cel's down syndrome brothers that are future trannys and fatherless obese single mother lesbians use that subreddit.

I have deep scars on my face and I'm bald, I doubt I mog anyone to be honest.

I have deep scars on my face and I'm bald, I doubt I mog anyone to be honest.
Screenshot 2024 02 11 113659
do you mog Saint Chinlet

I'm probably low T. I should get my total and free testosterone checked
Go to the gym and eat more chicken and eggs to increase t

Or take steroids

Going to the gym is not going to increase your testosterone substantially. It only increases it for a few hours after you've exercised. And it's a very minuscule increase, like maybe 10-20%, which is nothing. For referece, steroid users take increase their T by maybe 1000%.

When i kill myself i'd like to take Tren for a whole year to see what it feels like to be huge.
10-20% isn't a small difference

Go to the gym and eat more chicken and eggs to increase t
never thought I'd say this but Hamzas advice on how to increase test is actually pretty good, I've been doing that for a little over a year now and my doctor said I was on the high end of normal when I got my blood tested a few weeks ago

never thought I'd say this but Hamzas advice on how to increase test is actually pretty good, I've been doing that for a little over a year now and my doctor said I was on the high end of normal when I got my blood tested a few weeks ago
What did he say

Think: Only low testosterone beta cuck blackops2cel's down syndrome brothers that are future trannys and fatherless obese single mother lesbians use that subreddit.
If any IT foid is reading this, thank you for showing me Incels.is

What did he say
too much for me to want to type out here, just go on jewtube and google hamza testosterone this fuckass grifter has like 15 videos on it. That being said, most of the actual advice is decent.

Blackops2cel is overrated.

I prefer Blackops4cel the saint of SEAmaxxing.

I pERsonality mog them and that's the only think that matters to me