Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You notice how men expect women to have zero talents, that when a woman does have a talent, there is an instant respect/attraction?

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
tl:dr men have low expectations for women, even women have low expectations for women (note how they congratulate a mediocre woman simply because she's a woman, while they would never compliment a man of exactly the same skill level - hence proving that women are even surprised themselves when women can do something that 1000s of men can do)

-----------------------------

It's almost as if to congratulate a dog for catching a ball, or a child for wiping their own ass for the first time. Afterall, in 2020, most women are just posting half-naked pictures of themselves all over Instagram - the image/life they choose to display doesn't seem to project other than extreme shallowness/vapidness, so when you see a woman who's actually good at something...it is kind of mindblowing...

Like, to give you an example, I was just listening to a music mix, heard the melody in this track at 1:50 and decided to find out what song it was. So, I see the artist name, am surprised to see it sounds like a female name, though I have seen Italian names before and assumed they were female names, but the person turns out to be a man. So, to confirm, I Googled the artist name and, yes, it turns out that they are female.

It's like, IT/the 'SJW' masses will claim people here are misogynistic savages, but I and I'm sure most others here would actually like to see women with hobbies/talents. Afterall, it's like, in my case, I've loved electronic music since I got my first laptop at 12 and started browsing YouTube - I'd listen to a range of genres and by 15, I started a YouTube channel which was pretty successful, actually having the most subscribers in the world for it's niche. I would spend a lot of time on it (40 hours a week - though probably 30 hours were listening to music...which I could do walking to school/browsing the Internet/in the library/while doing homework etc), so it was a huge part of my life. As a teen, I would also shut my eyes and lay in bed, listening to this kind of now admittedly now old, aged-sounding music, feeling a real sense of escapism and all the positive feelings that came with it - the peacefulness, tranquility and the fact my mind felt as though it had been cleansed of all negativity. As I got older, when at uni, I would take sometimes strolls to the park early in the morning doing shit like feeding the ducks or walking an hour to the biggest supermarket at 11pm, perhaps only seeing 1 or 2 others on the entire way there...I loved the sense of escapism, pure silence, nothing but myself, my headphones, the street lights, the night sky and the refreshingly cold and clear winter air on my face as I'd go on my way, without a care in the world.

Anyway, perhaps most won't, but I know at least some others will relate to some of those feelings. Back to the original point though: most men feel the same way - that whatever it is - they will respect a woman who actually has hobbies or talents that they themselves are interested in/share. Afterall, the bar is so low - since women are expected to have no hobbies/talents, that when they actually do, men have an automatic respect for them. Again, using the example of music producers since that is what triggered me to make this post, I've been listening to this and similar kinds of music for the past 12 years - in that entire time, I can count on two hands the amount of women I've heard producing music. When talking about people who have actually made songs I've actually enjoyed, you're only talking 3 women...compared to 10,000s of men. Likewise, you can take 100 classical composers - how many would be women? 0. And I don't say that out of hatred...since I would honestly really respect if there was a female Mozart...but there just...isn't...

So really, I guess that makes me a simp - since morally I would always expect women to abide by the same standards as men (men are scummy...but women are also scummy, in different ways), but in terms of talents/hobbies, I am literally impressed when a woman has any sort of proficiency in anything. Since very few do - perhaps some might have done something like ballet (cheerleading doesn't count as a talent) because their parents made them - but how many women actually go and develop skills by their own choice, in their own time? In contrast, I did sports, learnt programming languages, graphics design/3D modelling/basic animation/video effects, learnt to make & mix music, learnt basic piano, tried trading, had a few websites/apps etc...and to be honest, I am mediocre in most of these since I'm not artistic and never made anything above pocket money in these hobbies...but at least I tried and had interests...yet how many women do this in their free time? For things like programming, you're probably talking less than 0.1%, while even for things like Photoshop, how many women were spending their teenage years learning these things and making artwork etc? Probably less than 1%...most that do have these skills only have them because they need to for work...or because they were taught it briefly, in their "marketing" course or whatever they did at uni (i.e. these skills are more like a chore...rather than something they have a passion for).

Last edited:
Everyone knows deep down that men are superior to women but they just indulge in bluepill religion which is foid worship. As a result, anything a woman does is good while anything good a man does is simply expected and taken for granted

It's over for notalentcels. I have no hobbies besides drawing and I'm probably mediocre at best. All I do is lay down and rot.

It's over for notalentcels. I have no hobbies besides drawing and I'm probably mediocre at best. All I do is lay down and rot.

Yea i see that shit all the time.

(Girl knows something about cars) Car enthusiasts - "omg wife material get me a girl that knows her cars!"

(Girl knows something about video game) Gamers - "omg wife material i need a gamer gf"

Basically apply this to any hobby and the cucks will always worship a woman who shares it

There's an old saying.

A woman made out of gold is worth less than a man made out of straw.

Everyone knows deep down that men are superior to women but they just indulge in bluepill religion which is foid worship. As a result, anything a woman does is good while anything good a man does is simply expected and taken for granted

A lot of attitudes towards foids these days are living contradictions

Most women just want to be cum receptacles for Chad

There's an old saying.

A woman made out of gold is worth less than a man made out of straw.
High iq.

I remember liking this girl in highschool just because she read H.P. Lovecraft. Like a 4/10, she was a bit chubby.

High iq.

I remember liking this girl in highschool just because she read H.P. Lovecraft. Like a 4/10, she was a bit chubby.
She's not like the other girls bro

It's like when there's a good boxer that's white. You're used to seeing ethnics battle it out and succeed at the top level of the sport for years that it's surprising and makes you take notice when a good white one comes along. Scarcity is a real Halo effect.

I see your point , interesting

This is why we had rules on the internet.

soft bigotry of low expectations

Women are beyond entitled at these days. Men have to be near perfect to be able to compete while they just have to sit on their ass and text Chad through Snapchat

high iq post. women are simply inferior and people subconsciously know it too.

Incel: PhD, trilingual, singer, musician, rapper, dancer, philosopher
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, still a ugly inkwell
Becky: Plays the piano
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss queeeen slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

High iq.

Same here. I would project my own mindset on every quiet girl out there. One time I had a crush on this one intelligent looking girl for a year. At some point she finally sat down on the seat next to me on the bus and started talking to one of her friends. My boner turned into a black hole that instant.

She was so fucking retarded, I don't even know if you can call the shit that came out of her mouth human language.

In the end, they are all just whores. I have an older sister that went to university and plays piano, stereotypical good girl to the outside. She started whoring herself out for money when she was 15. If I didn't know what she is really like, I wouldn't have suspected a thing.

Yes, I have also noticed that whenever a foid has interests beyond the usual NPC normie crap (celebrities, fashion, sex) every guy is blown away and thinks she’s amazing.

tl:dr men have low expectations for women, even women have low expectations for women (note how they congratulate a mediocre woman simply because she's a woman, while they would never compliment a man of exactly the same skill level
It's true, I've seen it first hand in general games. There are scrubs everywhere where even 10-15 yrs olds can beat with minimum effort.

Of course, it is no surprise that people are shocked that a woman can prove she isn't completely useless. considering women are trash at everything they do, people suppress this obvious fact to be progressive, however:
high iq post. women are simply inferior and people subconsciously know it too.

Like, to give you an example, I was just listening to a music mix, heard the melody in this track at 1:50 and decided to find out what song it was. So, I see the artist name, am surprised to see it sounds like a female name, though I have seen Italian names before and assumed they were female names, but the person turns out to be a man. So, to confirm, I Googled the artist name and, yes, it turns out that they are female.
I'm italian and didn't know about her. Googled her name and as expected she looks mutant/masculinized in face traits lol
It's like, IT/the 'SJW' masses will claim people here are misogynistic savages, but I and I'm sure most others here would actually like to see women with hobbies/talents.
Explain that to those tards. I loathe them and their manicheistic vision of life. Funny thing is actual masculinized and adult foids usually hate femminism
Yes, I have also noticed that whenever a foid has interests beyond the usual NPC normie crap (celebrities, fashion, sex) every guy is blown away and thinks she’s amazing.
Yes. Because you basically have her intrinsic female value summmed up with her exterior male value
Everyone knows women are children when it benefit women

Last edited:
There's this woman at work who's the most logical and levelheaded woman I know. She's still more emotional than any man who's not in an asylum.

She's considering dumping her husband of 10 years to "reconnect" with her Chad high school boyfriend. What makes her the closest thing to a magical unicorn is that she hasn't done it yet.