Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Should Never Trust The Jews Even The One Who Are Terminally Online In This Forum

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
There’s this family that has a roach problem. At first they just saw a roach occasionally, and the roaches did not really cause any problems. Then the roaches multiplied. And multiplied. But the family were too consumed with watching sportsball, doing drugs, drinking, etc. to really care.

Then the problem got to the point that it could no longer be ignored. The roaches were spreading diseases to the members of the family. The were into the food. The roaches were biting them and causing infection, etc. The family’s survival was at stake. Something had to be done.

The family called an exterminator. As he was preparing to get rid of the roaches, the family gave the exterminator some odd instructions. They did not think it was fair to kill ALL the roaches. They only wanted the BAD roaches killed.

The exterminator somehow was able to observe all the roaches and only killed the ones he saw doing bad things. There were a few who seemed to be behaving, and he let those live.

Everything got better for the family. They resumed their drinking, drugs just like before. They only occasionally saw a roach. But those few roaches that survived bred. And bred. Soon the family was again overwhelmed.

They called the exterminator. They gave him the same instructions. Which resulted in them being overwhelmed again. This cycle happened over and over again.

Finally, the exterminator gave the family an ultimatum: “Let me exterminate them all for good, or I am going to leave you to be eaten by them.”

The family is split. Some of them want the roaches gone for good, and want the exterminator to finish the job. But other members insist this in not fair and refuse to allow the exterminator to get rid of the roaches once and for all.

It is down the this: those in the family who want the family to live must deal decisively those who want to sink the family. And it does not really matter what the motives of the traitors are. If they are not dealt with, the family line will go extinct forever.

It was never about the roaches in the first place.​

The Jews = The Roaches

Last edited:
For the sake of humanity, Jews must be banned from all countries and tossed into Israel stripped off their powers in other countries

For the sake of humanity, Jews must be banned from all countries and tossed into Israel stripped off their powers in other countries
What is your opinion of THD (Total Hapa Death)?

What is your opinion of THD (Total Hapa Death)?
A more practical solution - hapas should be sex wife slaves for the men of race of foid her mom is, helps breed out muttoid over time

No
Hapas should be extreminated

You wont be able to dilute the white side of Hapa genes because of the admxture percentage expressed from the underlying mixed distant genetic
Imo wmaf hapas end up looking a lot like rices. maybe spics (their whole country is that) and some thais. I believe muttoidness can be washed out. Yes, some muttoid genes will show up once in a while but they won't make them non Asian. For example, deep set eyes aren't out of ordinary in Asia, very common in Philippines/SEA.

Nigger genes are the most dominant. Offsprings look shitskin and has widescreen lips.

Asian-Passing or White passing is a cope

You must be tested genetically without any drop of admixture or else you are a mutt

I dissagree with your bluepilled take

Jews are nomads, this is how they got around and fucked with other people's cultures (systems) and got away with it. Nobody questions why the Germans lost their shit on them after so long, they're the ones that owned the banks and overall power, people got pissed and revolted. Apparently revolting = terrorism. The fact that every culture has had a problem with Jews (not just today's generation or the Hamas thing, etc.) for pretty much ever, says a lot about them. Nuff said.

wow funny metaphor

Jews are nomads, this is how they got around and fucked with other people's cultures (systems) and got away with it. Nobody questions why the Germans lost their shit on them after so long, they're the ones that owned the banks and overall power, people got pissed and revolted. Apparently revolting = terrorism. The fact that every culture has had a problem with Jews (not just today's generation or the Hamas thing, etc.) for pretty much ever, says a lot about them. Nuff said.
Ignore my argument with Asiacel

What i want to outline is that the Jews are mutational load and infested with parasites inside their body

Last edited:
@AsiaCel

I'm hating Hapas because they are in fact historical mark of racemixing coming from Jewish and European Colonialism.
Some Latinos are Hapas (Half Euro, Half Native American) which is why both continent now turning into uncontrolled drugs infested mess. Look at those central or south american who are racially mixed, they are in fact enngulfing themselves with copious amount of self hate that they wish they were full blooded Euro diaspora.

You change the people = You change the continent future

Last edited:
At least they have a state, to hide from people like you

Last edited:
People that connect misbehavior of some individuals to stereotypes about a whole ethnicity.
go back to reddit where you belong

What has Jewishness to do with female sexuality? It’s not like the Jews turn women hypergamous, neither did they deconstruct the social norm of monogamy.

Asian-Passing or White passing is a cope

You must be tested genetically without any drop of admixture or else you are a mutt

I dissagree with your bluepilled take
Generic purity is impossible at this point. Virtually most people are somewhat mixed if you count 1-10% muttoid genes. The matter is which phenotype/genes reign supreme and that's what really matters.

110 and never again

I don't trust anyone in this forum, including Jews. That said, in my day-to-day life, I never had a bad encounter with a Jew. And the guy I admire most here in this forum also is (partly?) a Jew.

Jews are probably the most oppressed race, so actually someone telling me to not trust Jews is a huge red flag for me.

I don't trust anyone in this forum, including Jews. That said, in my day-to-day life, I never had a bad encounter with a Jew. And the guy I admire most here in this forum also is (partly?) a Jew.

Jews are probably the most oppressed race, so actually someone telling me to not trust Jews is a huge red flag for me.
How one of the most influential people in the world can be oppressed?
Jews have a huge influence on world affairs and in media.
Compare that to some indigenous Amazonian tribe which has zero power and influence.

How one of the most influential people in the world can be oppressed?
Part of the reason they are influential is because they were oppressed for so long. For example, some Jews are more intelligent because they were barred from most physical jobs, so they only had a chance to survive if they were good at maths to handle financial stuff. That way, they also got rich ...

And don't you see the antisemitism everywhere? Especially Muslims want to kill all Jews.

Part of the reason they are influential is because they were oppressed for so long. For example, some Jews are more intelligent because they were barred from most physical jobs, so they only had a chance to survive if they were good at maths to handle financial stuff. That way, they also got rich ...
It seems that they don't wanted physical jobs in the first place.
It's like people say that gypsies are oppressed. Sorry, but no one prevents them to integrate into society and work at regular jobs. It's their own choice to live separately.

It seems that they don't wanted physical jobs in the first place.
No, they were barred from these jobs:
Local rulers and church officials closed many professions to the Jews, pushing them into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending, tolerating them as a "necessary evil".

It's ironic that Jews were forced into money-lending jobs and then were accused of doing exactly that ...

No, they were barred from these jobs:

It's ironic that Jews were forced into money-lending jobs and then were accused of doing exactly that ...
Maybe they were 'forced' because they were good at it. Like ancient warlords obviously would choose physically strong and prominent warriors not some males with weak small bodies.
Rulers and Church also often protected Jews.
Plus Wikipedia isn't very reliable source. You can't expect something politically incorrect being written in Wikipedia.

Based.

You could also replace "jew" with "foid" and it'd apply quite well.

Or shot to death by Hamas

Modz ban this fuckin jew.

Cursing Jews brings a curse upon you as per Gen 12:2

Generic purity is impossible at this point. Virtually most people are somewhat mixed if you count 1-10% muttoid genes. The matter is which phenotype/genes reign supreme and that's what really matters.
It's a fucking cope dude

Most Asian people like us are not mutt
If you want a society to be infiltrated then allow those mutts to gain control of your media

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus is an exception

But yes I agree for the most part

jews and foids are the biggest manipulators

Never Trust a Paragon

What has Jewishness to do with female sexuality? It’s not like the Jews turn women hypergamous, neither did they deconstruct the social norm of monogamy.
Jews DID make women more hypergamous by creating dating apps. Look at the creators of tinder and bumble and other dating apps. Almost all sources of evil stem from kikes. Henry Ford wrote about this

Jews DID make women more hypergamous by creating dating apps. Look at the creators of tinder and bumble and other dating apps. Almost all sources of evil stem from kikes. Henry Ford wrote about this
Dude, Henry Ford is a dead guy from the 19th century, he has nothing to do with female sexuality and is of no relevance today.
And just because some of the developers of dating apps were Jewish? How does it make the app a Jewish app, and the concept a Jewish concept? In the end it is a just a free market and women of all races have made their choice.

They opened the floodgate of hypergamy

imagine having emphaty for cockroaches :feelskek:

Dude, Henry Ford is a dead guy from the 19th century, he has nothing to do with female sexuality and is of no relevance today.
And just because some of the developers of dating apps were Jewish? How does it make the app a Jewish app, and the concept a Jewish concept? In the end it is a just a free market and women of all races have made their choice.
Cope
Ford was gigabased (I drive one of his cars)

dnr your garbage post, but im jewish and sound coherent arguements demand consideration and respect, even if you dont like the person making them
just that simple

whatever bro
also, i love this attitude about how its the jews that the problem, and if only they were gone, all the problems would be solved
mhm, bro, for sure
its you and your race that are god's perfect moral angles. who are everything good about society; without flaws, without any imperfections on your soul and moral character
and its the evil jews who are to blame for all the evils

it must be so hard for someone as morally perfect and pure as you to bring up the uncomfortable TRUTH of blaming the jews for everything, but you know you cannot endure the evil jew's anymore, and must take up the nobel act of blaming them for everything

we should all be thankful to god, for bringing someone like you, and your race, who is so morally perfect and flawless, that we can learn and be inspire on what it means to be more godly

im jewish

individual like you along with your fecally fixated parasitical tribes deserve to not exist

On top of that you are a vegan so its no wonder that your reply is so retarded objectively