Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You think being alone on friday is bad?

Christiancel0

Christiancel0

God hates degenerates
-
Try being all day at mfin mall and being forced to look at couples all the time literally soul crushing, and after all that you come back home to empty dark apartment i can't cope.

View: https://youtu.be/ILpEZv-f1Ik

Stfu I AM GETTING CUCKED EVERYDAY IN COLLEGE, NORMIES FUCK WHLIST I STUDY USELESS BS

You wanna know what’s even worse?

I’m in college and college foids aren’t fucking me. I’m white and none of the ethnic foids are dtf

I’m in college and college foids aren’t fucking me. I’m white and none of the ethnic foids are dtf
B-B But just be white:soy::soy:

If you don't have a social circle it's better not to go outside. A narcy slut just looked at me with that "yuck" look when i was a t my fast food place.

If you don't have a social circle it's better not to go outside. A narcy slut just looked at me with that "yuck" look when i was a t my fast food place.
Nigga its my job to be at that place

Chad only.

I couldn't handle a public facing job like that tbh, are you a cashier?

I couldn't handle a public facing job like that tbh, are you a cashier?
in security field, sometimes mallcop sometimes factory guard and sometimes retail security.

at least you don’t live with your parents

>try being in college and sitting your dark rotten room all saturdays no exception.

>try being in college and sitting your dark rotten room all saturdays no exception.
Its bad i get that but i could argue that by staying all day in mall i see more couples and coming home tired to a dark lonely place make me wanna end it all but i wont because its a sin and insult to a god.

I know your feeling... It's brutal
I come from middle eastern culture... There women don't decide who to have sex with.. Etc ( no sexual "freedom")
So even a below average men can find love and have seen that
Life in western countries = brutal if u don't look good tall.. Etc

You think being alone on Friday is bad? Try being alone on a Saturday!