Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You wake up during the Middle Ages. What would you do?

I need a picture to visualize.

Personally, I would go full ER and usurp a royal throne just to get some Big boobed slaves (especially dark skinned or petite asians from Japan/Korea/China with tight pussy)

Middle ages in Brazil? The best I can do is to live with a tribe.

Rape, kill villagers with a Sword and then flee and never face punishment for my crimes :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in TF2 medieval mode)

If I was in Europe, I'd probably räpe a bunch of foids and then get away with it.

I need a picture to visualize.
2D0Jc2BWJVOnshwLeeD0deFQ2gl-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Attachments

• 2D0Jc2BWJVOnshwLeeD0deFQ2gl-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg
    2D0Jc2BWJVOnshwLeeD0deFQ2gl-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
kill and murder ofc

If serious - its vastly depends on who am i, a peasant, a noble, or a royalty

if peasant - jeez man why did you send me here it is even worse than inceldom
noble - oh, good, i can actually sit and do nothing all my life
royalty - hell yeah its good to be the king

and i did not mention many bandits-artisans-religion fucks-just common foot soldiers, so....

jeez man why did you send me here it is even worse than inceldom
if reincarnation is possible, i fear this. i hope i get born as slave master just to get any kind of toilet race :ahegao: :ahegao: and impregnate petite asians

Start my own farm or join the church and become a monk.

if reincarnation is possible, i fear this. i hope i get born as slave master just to get any kind of toilet race :ahegao: :ahegao: and impregnate petite asians
Hahahaha, awesome

Well, if somebody from 21th century would magucally transit to the middle ages with all his knowledge.. i rhink he would be murdered in a month, cuz HEY ARE YOU A MAGE????? BURN HIM IT IS A MAGICIAN HE DESTROYED MY CORN FIELD

truecel trait: conscript rank, get killed in a big battle by barbarian with giant Axe.
Dead men tell no tales, aint it... how much people died in middle ages from fighting? no one actually knows, i think

Shoot myself in the head after getting mogged by my ancestors

Dead men tell no tales, aint it... how much people died in middle ages from fighting? no one actually knows, i think
Millions. Nowadays, incels are the new patients in vegetal state. As HeedAndSucceed said with his analogy, we're mortally wounded dogs being caresed by this soyciety.