Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never be a redneck rockstar in the 70s with thousands of female JB fans who worship you

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Imagine what it would be like to be one of these guys in the 70s:

They didn't all have the looks, but they had astronomical status.

Didn't most of them die in a plane crash? I'd gladly die in a plane crash after years of their lifestyle.

But you can be a rapper.

just be a member of lynyrd skynyrd br0

Just be some kind of musician and be on the stage.

But you can be a rapper.
I don’t even know who the fuck they are? :feelskek:Who gives a fuck about some old dusty ex rockstars. You could say the same for current celebrities, just be famous rapper or singer theory.

We all know the boomers were among the worst generations for a multitude of reasons, but one thing I never thought about was just the sheer number of prime aged women that were around. It is particularly anomalous to have such a large proportion of the female population being in that age group rather than more distributed. Of course sex was so fucking easy to come by, every stacy had many times more competition and every guy had so many women around that they never ended up orbiting or cucking to just one.

Didn't most of them die in a plane crash? I'd gladly die in a plane crash after years of their lifestyle.

It’s like being the guy that took Miranda Kerr’s virginity, he died in a car crash at 17, yeah a bit early but most people by 30 are living off the “glory days”.

When I play my guitar, I wish I could have lived during these times.

lmfaooo title made me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reminder that Steven Tyler once had a 14 yo girlfriend when he was 25 or so and when she turned 16 he convinced her parents to give her guardianship to him so he could tour around while fucking her.
Just be a boomer rockstar in the 70s theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back