Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "You will never be a woman"

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
All those poltards who say that dumb phrase are coping hard. Everytime a female makes a greentext about doing typical woman shit, all the poltards say the same phrase. They're in denial about their "trad qt3.14 huwhite wife" all being manipulative whores. "S-sage my beautiful white wahmenz are based and kekpilled. I'll call you le tranny for this with le custom soyjak"

what does this sentence has to do with tradwife

Of course it is bro, its full of them on reddit and 4chan
idk bro OP is talking in a weird lingo I dont think I understand.
is he against the people who are calling out trannoids or against the trannoids themselves?

idk bro OP is talking in a weird lingo I dont think I understand.
is he against the people who are calling out trannoids or against the trannoids themselves?
I think he is saying that cis foids aren't better than trannies when we speak about morality, so he doesn't seem to be against trannies

thats cucked tbh
Idgaf about mtf trannies, the less men, the better for us, but ftm are normally dykes, and this take out 2 foids of the marketing

Idgaf about mtf trannies, the less men, the better for us, but ftm are normally dykes, and this take out 2 foids of the marketing
all trannoids are disgusting imo

where are you from?
Brazil, here its as progressive as USA, but poor, so its basically a progressivist shithole, the worst place for an incel to be

I want a white tradwife :feelsaww: