Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You will never have such reaction from cute korean girl

this "cute behavior" shit from asian foids is fake and annoying

Not clicking that. Show me an image or something not a link.

this "cute behavior" shit from asian foids is fake and annoying
they are the ones who are most calculating of all the races and the least innocent.
don't trust even asian lolis who are precocious and have an ancient evil within them.

also, hate seeing this cute baby facade put on by middle-aged asian roasties and even older.
they never stop acting like children and feigning "cuteness" even when they're wrinkled and one foot in the grave.

ching chong ding dong me rikey rite cocku onry.

they are the ones who are most calculating of all the races and the least innocent.
don't trust even asian lolis who are precocious and have an ancient evil within them.

also, hate seeing this cute baby facade put on by middle-aged asian roasties and even older.
they never stop acting like children and feigning "cuteness" even when they're wrinkled and one foot in the grave.
amen.
i see so many users here who believe the "asian foids are actually pure and innocent" bs

and yet his wife is old and not very beautiful, over for him even with these fangirls

wight coku ontry

Dn clk​

btw explain your foids worship avi​

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
25713.jpg

Not clicking. Don't give a fuck what Korean people are doing.

oh no i clicked the link
i’m pretty much done for the rest of my life.
i better pick a god and pray
:incel:

she looks whiter than him tbh

make asians yellow again

I don't understand how dudes find Asian foids attractive. They look like aliens and most are built like 12 year old boys.

I don't understand how dudes find Asian foids attractive. They look like aliens and most are built like 12 year old boys.
not to mention they have very undesirable features and are incel factories