Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You will never have this

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★★

Fucking blowjob in middle of the street

Tyrone only. Hope he gets shot btw.

You guys acting like she might not be married during that video.
Very true. Her husband could be the one who bought her the new car. Wish there was a way to fucking teach men of today not to marry

Someone's daughter and future wife.

You guys acting like she might not be married during that video.
Broooo..... I didnt have to know that possibility. It so over for many men

Her parents must be proud.

holding up traffic

fucking brutal, i only get cold stares and occasional insults just for existing.

And yet what?
you WILL get married when you find yourselves a land whale with a mountainous body count that wants to 'Settle Down'. Ya'll wont even think twice about being a cuck.

you WILL get married when you find yourselves a land whale with a mountainous body count that wants to 'Settle Down'. Ya'll wont even think twice about being a cuck.
I absolutely wouldn't. I'd fuck them. Maybe simulate affection with them. But never ever marry or commit to a whore slut. literally never commit to any woman with a higher body count than yourself and that's 0, kid.

Also:

:feelsUgh:

Greycel-tier post

Imagine showing this kind of shit to all the WW2 vets today? Great sacrifice for the bankers, stupid white cucks.

I hope that was staged.

But either way it's disgusting and another reason why society is heading towards ruin.

Fuck sex, acquire currency. Accelerate social downfall

Average western femoid

I don't even want to have this.
I just want animal control to catch these disgraces to mankind and put them out.

Lmao so based tbh, imagine getting your pp983 sucked in middle of the street.
Low inhib.

That is just disgusting, how can you be that much of a whore that you are willing to give some random guy a blowjob in the middle of traffic, with no regard for him maybe having diseases, imagine if her future boyfriend or husband found out. brutal tbh.

Whore should be stoned to death.