Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’ll always want to watch the movie you didn’t finish.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
You’ll always want to watch that movie you didn’t finish. It’s the same thing with me and my oneitis, she’s never rejected me nor dated me, I’m hooked on her I just want a direct answer from her on my second try, I just wanna know if she actually have feelings or not
I’ll be able to move on if I finally get an answer

Then go and cold approach her, if you really can't let go of this pathetic obsession with a foid; either she accepts and you're confirmed as a hapa HTN fakecel, or she publicly humiliates and rejects you for being a deathnic MTN... :feelsUgh:

At the very least, you'll be able to move on this cuckery and perhaps focus on other foids, considering you're assuredly not a subhuman. :society:

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 13 17 39

I just wanna know if she actually have feelings or not
I’ll be able to move on if I finally get an answer
It's simple: If she had feelings, she would answer.

Then go and cold approach her, if you really can't let go of this pathetic obsession with a foid; either she accepts and you're confirmed as a hapa HTN fakecel, or she publicly humiliates and rejects you for being a deathnic MTN... :feelsUgh:

At the very least, you'll be able to move on this cuckery and perhaps focus on other foids, considering you're assuredly not a subhuman. :society:
If I’m able to move on I’ll never fall in love with anyone again. I’ll self isolate and live a lonely life to avoid being hurt ever again

I need to approach her at my best. I can’t with my current state

I miss my oneitis..

I hope I’ll never have to say this.
I remember the good times, two years ago, I had hope, to become someone to her. Now I know it's over and I'm doomed...

I remember the good times, two years ago, I had hope, to become someone to her. Now I know it's over and I'm doomed...
Fuck, I still have hope. I don’t want to know what will happen to me when I finally find out my fate with her. Let it be with her or not…

Fuck, I still have hope. I don’t want to know what will happen to me when I finally find out my fate with her. Let it be with her or not…
Don't give up. I still dream about her... I'm really depressed thinking how good my life could have been...

my oneitis called me narcissist and psychopath (I corrected her that psychopathy is more of a brain thing, and I would be a sociopath).

The movies I began always finished badly for the hERo.