Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You'll never have your own son

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Ever imagined it?

Waking up on a Saturday and catching your son watching the morning cartoons, "hey son, let get something to eat!"

Then he says "yea dad!"

Drive your T top corvette and get some burgers and fries and processed soda, simply for the sentimental value.

Then stop by home depot as you get the parts to build the greenhouse treehouse your son drew out. A bonding memory, one of thousands

We won't be having any of that. That's all for chad and Stacy. And to be honest, I don't think theyd appreciate children as much. They're the ones to abuse them anyway.

Last edited:
On the bright side, you'll never have to raise a daughter.

I'll never have another subhuman manlet who starts balding at 16 :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Joking, i have always wanted a son.

This is cuckoldry. You'll want your own son.

No. Having kids is the most freedom-ruining thing you can do. Bye bye to slow aging, being able to choose a low stress low pay job, being able to move whenever and wherever you want.

Plus having kids is the instinct of death, admitting that you are to be replaced and basically participating in the most shit part of Nature: genetic trial and error and embracing mortality.

I used to think it would be terrible to have a daughter in today's society, and it would be, but at least I could be more assured that she would have kids and my genes would continue. I could convince her to only date whites too.

In China under one-child-policy they would kill female infants.

What they never thought was "oh shit now my genetic lineage will die and we will have no grandchildren, because he's an incel, and there's way more males than (fertile) females".

Wouldn’t want to bring another incel into the world anyway

Imagine how fucked he would be and what sort of standards he would have to live up to.
I would extensively blackpill him as he grows up.

Think about it. We all dealt with the blue pill shit we were told back in the day. Now that's all different. It's all been shit on and we now know the blackpill.

If my son gets it from day 1 he will be much less depressed.

even if I had one, he'd get taken away

there's no way to win this

I think it's better like this for me. I would've loved to have kids but i know i'll fuck their education up. I just wouldn't know how to be a good dad

I'll just get a dog.

wtf? having a daughter is the ultimate cuck in 2018. did you not see that thread?
Daughter:
-cute
-guaranteed female contact
-can.cuddle and kiss
-guaranteed value because she will procreate no matter what
-generally more valuable in itself
-can.buy her cute clothes
-can.brush her hair and male her into princess
-can bond with without being weird
-etc

Daughter:
-cute
-guaranteed female contact
-can.cuddle and kiss
-guaranteed value because she will procreate no matter what
-generally more valuable in itself
-can.buy her cute clothes
-can.brush her hair and male her into princess
-can bond with without being weird
-etc
i do agree, i truly do. but for sm reason in the west, you cant be affectionate with your daughter which is upsetting. i guarentee the police would be at my door (again) because someone tipped them off and said "some strange man just kissed a little girl at the park" bc chechencel 3/10

i do agree, i truly do. but for sm reason in the west, you cant be affectionate with your daughter which is upsetting. i guarentee the police would be at my door (again) because someone tipped them off and said "some strange man just kissed a little girl at the park" bc chechencel 3/10

@FACEandLMS

Last edited:

look at it bro, look at the 6k dislikes.

i completely agree, what he did is normal and fine, healthy for the development of a daughter. but you just notice this ripped chad being normal with his daughter and not even CHAD can get away with it.

just IMAGINE if i did that with my daughter. SWAT team would come to arrest me for child abuse and endangerment.

look at it bro, look at the 6k dislikes.

i completely agree, what he did is normal and fine, healthy for the development of a daughter. but you just notice this ripped chad being normal with his daughter and not even CHAD can get away with it.

just IMAGINE if i did that with my daughter. SWAT team would come to arrest me for child abuse and endangerment.
Yeah I agree it wouldn't be cute if it wasnt this Chad. I guess being a father is hard,you need to own it and be like admirable handsome dad to take your daughter like that.
But holding a cute daughter firmly in your hands while she holds you and loves you is the most divine feeling anyone could experience. The feeling of protecting something so beautiful and valuable.

Having a loving wife is also up there as well

Don't make me cry... I just imagined all that in my head and I almost broke down

Yeah I agree it wouldn't be cute if it wasnt this Chad. I guess being a father is hard,you need to own it and be like admirable handsome dad to take your daughter like that.
But holding a cute daughter firmly in your hands while she holds you and loves you is the most divine feeling anyone could experience. The feeling of protecting something so beautiful and valuable.

Having a loving wife is also up there as well
agreed

beautiful video, kids are awesome but I wouldn't want to be the parent of teenagers so if they could just f off before then

Ever imagined it?

Waking up on a Saturday and catching your son watching the morning cartoons, "hey son, let get something to eat!"

Then he says "yea dad!"

Drive your T top corvette and get some burgers and fries and processed soda, simply for the sentimental value.

Then stop by home depot as you get the parts to build the greenhouse treehouse your son drew out. A bonding memory, one of thousands

We won't be having any of that. That's all for chad and Stacy. And to be honest, I don't think theyd appreciate children as much. They're the ones to abuse them anyway.
The real suifuel is that if, by some miracle, you have a son, he will suffer as a result of your genes.

always wanted kids. another dream that will be flushed in the toilet

I'd only want daughters anyway. Life is too cruel for men so why disturb innocent unborn incels? Let them be.

Having daughters guarantees that everything that you've worked for your entire life will eventually go under the family name of a fellow chad or nomie. FUCK THAT