Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that women can never be your friends

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
The pitying, the shaming, the gaslighting. And if she thought you were a reject, or retarded, when you were younger, that's IT. That will be her mental image until doomsday.

It doesn't matter what you do to "self-improve". It doesn't matter what you accomplish. It doesn't matter how many "right" actions you take.

In her mind, you will ALWAYS be the LOSER who won't stop bothering her. If you criticize any of this, she'll flip the script and everyone will take her side. Then you'll be forced to grovel, losing a bit more of your spine you never get back.

I knew women like this (well, girls at the time). It didn't matter how I tried to restart things, or how long. It didn't matter what I accomplished in life. In their mind's eye, I was still the repulsive, annoying, worthless insect that she could only ever pity.

The pitying, the shaming, the gaslighting. And if she thought you were a reject, or retarded, when you were younger, that's IT. That will be her mental image until doomsday.

It doesn't matter what you do to "self-improve". It doesn't matter what you accomplish. It doesn't matter how many "right" actions you take.

In her mind, you will ALWAYS be the LOSER who won't stop bothering her. If you criticize any of this, she'll flip the script and everyone will take her side. Then you'll be forced to grovel, losing a bit more of your spine you never get back.

I knew women like this (well, girls at the time). It didn't matter how I tried to restart things, or how long. It didn't matter what I accomplished in life. In their mind's eye, I was still the repulsive, annoying, worthless insect that she could only ever pity.
Truth

Why would a foids wanna be friend with us?

They being extremely lookist and judge people every second.

I have nothing in common with a foid so what exactly is the point of being friends with them

Mogs me for getting pitied by foids.