Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You'll never measure up

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Listen or don't smart asses.

View: https://voca.ro/1oEapTDGLV3G

Normies n shit, not just incels btw.

If you want a marriage without strife she needs to see you as a god, the best she can ever hope to get.

Mate,I'm not listening to 9 minutes of this

Also lol at stacy calling you back to bed at 20 seconds

Mate,I'm not listening to 9 minutes of this

Also lol at stacy calling you back to bed at 20 seconds
Hehe cheeky bastard, my dad's a fucking nuisance, where are you? What're you doing? Lol

Also background tab is easier than whole focus.

voicemogged again, damn

based extremely long vocaroo poster cel

seems like you've got it figured out when it comes to the treachery of women and how they fuck up both their lives and ours thru hypergamy

Do you have a youtube channel? You should do this stuff daily.

Yeah I wouldn't mind hearing those tasty aspie British ramblings on a daily basis either :feelsgah:
Hehe cheeky bastard, my dad's a fucking nuisance, where are you? What're you doing? Lol

Also background tab is easier than whole focus.
How old are you NEET :feelsmage:

Nah I don't, well not for content creation anyway, if I did I'd do little to fuck all editing & attempt one shots ngl. Fuck all that glitzy smooth nonsense, not like blackpill will make you rich.

what's a good software for recording & compressing the files, also best codec/filetype to save as? My Internet upload speed is bad so would take a long time.
Yeah I wouldn't mind hearing those tasty aspie British ramblings on a daily basis either :feelsgah:

How old are you NEET :feelsmage:
34, embarrassing as fuck huh. He's a sperg an' all.

Nah I don't, well not for content creation anyway, if I did I'd do little to fuck all editing & attempt one shots ngl. Fuck all that glitzy smooth nonsense, not like blackpill will make you rich.

what's a good software for recording & compressing the files, also best codec/filetype to save as? My Internet upload speed is bad so would take a long time.
I mean, you didn't edit that recording did you? I don't think you would need to do much and could just one shot it. It's not like you would really do it for normies as they could listen and get ideas, but chances are they would just dislike the recording because it's a blackpilled recording anyway and wouldn't listen.

I'm not sure how well it is these days as I haven't tried it in probably a few years, but I would maybe guess OBS Studio just for voice recording and compression can work well.

I mean, you didn't edit that recording did you? I don't think you would need to do much and could just one shot it. It's not like you would really do it for normies as they could listen and get ideas, but chances are they would just dislike the recording because it's a blackpilled recording anyway and wouldn't listen.

I'm not sure how well it is these days as I haven't tried it in probably a few years, but I would maybe guess OBS Studio just for voice recording and compression can work well.
Aye just the recording software & to minimise file size, hypercam2 is jfl.

too long didn't listen, nice dialect though

ofc its mostly bullshit

1 upping each other for " social / woman points or watever the fuck

and yea like you said , people dont get it , they rather stay a delusinal betabux . that dosnt realize hypergamy

did your mother interrupt you whackin at 0:20

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back