Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Young Adult Love Is Just As Important As Teen Love

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
This hypothetical "pure experience" you're thinking you could have with a foid during your 20s, how many penises has she touched prior to this instance?
Doesn't matter if you looksmog and/or penismog the previous guys that's the point.
You're not making sense here. Regretting not having sex at 20-29 would not take away from the regret of staying virgin 13-19.
You can't possibly know that unless it happened to you. And should be obvious but in case you can't tell I'm not talking about betabux btw

You can't possibly know that unless it happened to you. And should be obvious but in case you can't tell I'm not talking about betabux btw
I'm not sure what you're talking about hypothetically happening here.

I am a virgin in my 30s, so I have some regrets about not having sex in my 20s, but I still have distinct regrets about not having sex in my teens.

They coexist, one does not replace the other.

So what are you hypothetically proposing here?

I'm not sure what you're talking about hypothetically happening here.

I am a virgin in my 30s, so I have some regrets about not having sex in my 20s, but I still have distinct regrets about not having sex in my teens.

They coexist, one does not replace the other.

So what are you hypothetically proposing here?
That teen love is not magical and without the heavily societaly influenced (and very much hollywood influenced in the west) hype there's no reason to have distinct regrets about it. Especially not as an incel who stood no chance in hindsight.

Teen love is overrated and a lot of cels on here overestimate just how early most people start banging. Only the whoriest trailer trash girls really start fucking and pre and early teens. Even mid-teens.

Most teen relationships I saw we just precursor to sex relationships. Hand holding, kissing, maybe hand stuff, but no sex. A lot of foids are totally delusional in most of their teen years and think they are going to 'save it for marriage' or some shit.

On that note I admit when I was a teen I had a thing with this this girl who said that. I ghosted her and she went on to get gang raped by a bunch of black guys.

One point of confusion in this thread: when we talk about teen love, which of these three do we mean?

1) us finding love/sex when we are a teenager, with a partner of any age
2) us finding love/sex WITH a teenager, with us being any age
3) us finding love/sex when we are a teenager with another teenager

3 is composed of 1 and 2 coexisting.

I think 1 and 2 also have their distinct values worth recognizing, and 3 definitely benefits from them as components, aside from any symbiotic value it might have from their overlap.

teen love is not magical
This seems like goalpost shifting to me. The topic here is whether or not YAL (20-29) is "just as important" as TL (13-19).

Not whether one is non-magical and the other is magical. Something doesn't need to be "magic" to be better.

I can favor a burger over a tuna sammich without burgers being magic.

without the heavily societaly influenced (and very much hollywood influenced in the west) hype
there's no reason to have distinct regrets about it

What to regret would depend on how you'd answer my 1st question at the top, but basically....

1) enjoying sex when we weren't fully blackpilled, in a state of semi-ignorance, could probably let us enjoy it more, plus we probably had more energy for sex (cardio, boner duration, bone recovery) as teens than we do later in life
2) teen foids are more attractive than post-teen foids
3) combine 1 and 2, plus the sooner you and a girl meet as romantic partners in life, the less exponential differences exist betwen your notch counts.

If we were to represent notch count differences between average male and average female (as in the median notch counts, not the average notch counts, so chad's outliers don't affect the curve) we could have some kind of formula like average sexual partners is ⅒years ^(x²) where X is the number of X chromosones the person has. So to the power of 1 for males, to the power of 4 for foids.

So a 20 year old has a base 2, to the power of 1 (2 partners) for a male while a female is 2^4=16 partners at age 20.

By age 40, it's 4 to those powers, so 4 partners for a male and 256 partners for the foid.

However if you are both 10, it is base 1 so it doesn't matter what the exponent is: you are both each other's first partner because you are virgins.

How's my math?

*tests with age 15*

1.5 partners for a male... 1.5^4=5.0625 partners for a foid. That sounds about right. I'm some kinda genius?

Teen love is overrated and a lot of cels on here overestimate just how early most people start banging. Only the whoriest trailer trash girls really start fucking and pre and early teens. Even mid-teens.

Most teen relationships I saw we just precursor to sex relationships. Hand holding, kissing, maybe hand stuff, but no sex. A lot of foids are totally delusional in most of their teen years and think they are going to 'save it for marriage' or some shit.

On that note I admit when I was a teen I had a thing with this this girl who said that. I ghosted her and she went on to get gang raped by a bunch of black guys.
Ok. well that's cope too but whatever. Glad you don't put it on a pedestal at least.

Ok. well that's cope too but whatever. Glad you don't put it on a pedestal at least.

Fuck no. I actually find it kind of funny. She gave me all that bullshit, then when I ghosted she thought she'd be all 'progressive' and go mixed race, then gets raped up by a pack ravaging Tyrones

One point of confusion in this thread: when we talk about teen love, which of these three do we mean?

1) us finding love/sex when we are a teenager, with a partner of any age
2) us finding love/sex WITH a teenager, with us being any age
3) us finding love/sex when we are a teenager with another teenager

3 is composed of 1 and 2 coexisting.

I think 1 and 2 also have their distinct values worth recognizing, and 3 definitely benefits from them as components, aside from any symbiotic value it might have from their overlap.

This seems like goalpost shifting to me. The topic here is whether or not YAL (20-29) is "just as important" as TL (13-19).

Not whether one is non-magical and the other is magical. Something doesn't need to be "magic" to be better.

I can favor a burger over a tuna sammich without burgers being magic.

What to regret would depend on how you'd answer my 1st question at the top, but basically....

1) enjoying sex when we weren't fully blackpilled, in a state of semi-ignorance, could probably let us enjoy it more, plus we probably had more energy for sex (cardio, boner duration, bone recovery) as teens than we do later in life
2) teen foids are more attractive than post-teen foids
3) combine 1 and 2, plus the sooner you and a girl meet as romantic partners in life, the less exponential differences exist betwen your notch counts.

If we were to represent notch count differences between average male and average female (as in the median notch counts, not the average notch counts, so chad's outliers don't affect the curve) we could have some kind of formula like average sexual partners is ⅒years ^(x²) where X is the number of X chromosones the person has. So to the power of 1 for males, to the power of 4 for foids.

So a 20 year old has a base 2, to the power of 1 (2 partners) for a male while a female is 2^4=16 partners at age 20.

By age 40, it's 4 to those powers, so 4 partners for a male and 256 partners for the foid.

However if you are both 10, it is base 1 so it doesn't matter what the exponent is: you are both each other's first partner because you are virgins.

How's my math?

*tests with age 15*

1.5 partners for a male... 1.5^4=5.0625 partners for a foid. That sounds about right. I'm some kinda genius?
Ok first of all I ignored the math because I'm low IQ. As for the magic thing yes it may be goal post shifting in the context of our conversation here but not all in all because that type of attitude is what in part prompted me to make this thread in the first place. Got sick of it fast.

Hey if you're not a blind worshiper of TL that's cool and I may have simply misread you. It can help. Sure, it can help. If it was attainable in the first place. In fact I think you're getting the word "regret" confused with "envy".

I want to experience teen love. Young adult love is cope

Ok first of all I ignored the math because I'm low IQ.
That's okay it was BS math anyway. It assumes a constant increase in partners/year but that's obviously going to drop off over time once a foid hits the wall and guys stop coping with her at the same rate, probably sometime in 40s/50s

As for the magic thing yes it may be goal post shifting in the context of our conversation here but not all in all because that type of attitude is what in part prompted me to make this thread in the first place. Got sick of it fast.
Might help if making reaction threads to quote previous threads' posts within the new thread to provide examples :)

Hey if you're not a blind worshiper of TL that's cool and I may have simply misread you. It can help. Sure, it can help. If it was attainable in the first place. In fact I think you're getting the word "regret" confused with "envy".
There's nothing objectively special about 13-19 compared to 14-20 or 12-18, it's just a semantic range. "Pubescent Love" might be more biologically specific but I'd stil lquestion if this refers to subject/object/both

Envy and regret are pretty strongly linked. Although envy of relationships we observe will enhance regret, even if nobody was having sex at all, it's still possible we could regret not having it.

You want to experience pre-teen love. Teen love is cope.

Based. Young adult love= fall in love with hoe who has already been banged by multiple Chads and does partying