Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young foid looked at me today

H

Heartache1080GTX

Recruit
★★
I walk a lot and they always look elswhere and I got used to it. She caught me off guard and I turned away. Young pretty high school foid. I'm 27. Also I wore backpack so maybe she was wondering if that old monster still goes to school. But I didn't recognise any signs of disgust and now I'm in pain, because I think of wasted opportunities. Shit on fakecel me. Tallfags cant be incels, I get it now.

What's your facial rating, and exact height? :feelswhere:

Unless this is meant to be a simple bragthread, a foid simply glancing at you doesn't mean anything on it's own; she could just be looking around, or even surprised/repulsed at your subhumanity, if your face is truly sub 5. :feelssus:

I walk in an area where it’s expected to slightly greet someone walking by with a nod and wave or sometimes they ask a question. I give them a response and often times engage first because even though I dislike it it’s better than ignoring them and feeling autistic (no hate). I notice that girls my age tend to ignore me most often, coincidence, idk. I walk in a neighborhood without sidewalks

What's your facial rating, and exact height? :feelswhere:

Unless this is meant to be a simple bragthread, a foid simply glancing at you doesn't mean anything on it's own; she could just be looking around, or even surprised/repulsed at your subhumanity, if your face is truly sub 5. :feelssus:
I wouldn't blame you if you told me to fuck off based on height. Its 189cm. Still fact is I couldnt even get fat foid. My face is not ugly. More like lame and stupid 3-4/10
I felt especially tired and resigned today and I didnt have power to give ger hateful look so after sad look I looked away. Fuck If I got a smile from her I would be out of here immediately. I think that is what I look for regularly staring at foids. But I wont smile first ever and be laughed at. My smile is fucked too. Narrow joker smile with exposed gums and crooked teeth thanks parents. I will fix that in a couple months once I slave away some money.

I wouldn't blame you if you told me to fuck off based on height. Its 189cm. Still fact is I couldnt even get fat foid. My face is not ugly. More like lame and stupid 3-4/10
I felt especially tired and resigned today and I didnt have power to give ger hateful look so after sad look I looked away. Fuck If I got a smile from her I would be out of here immediately. I think that is what I look for regularly staring at foids. But I wont smile first ever and be laughed at. My smile is fucked too. Narrow joker smile with exposed gums and crooked teeth thanks parents. I will fix that in a couple months once I slave away some money.
Someone with a face of a 3 is pretty cursed. :feelshehe: