Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious young girls are attractive, useless deny it

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I'm not a pedo ofc, but it's so obvious that a 14 y.o. is far more attractive compared to a 30 y.o., it's nature, I find 20 y.o. still less attractive than 16 y.o. for example

only soys can deny it, cause muh childrens (who already have a lot of sexual experiences, instead of incels of 30 y.o. :lul:)

I read cases of people who at 19 y.o. go to prison for sexually approached a 15 y.o. not even fuck her, this is just ridiculus

p.s. = btw for the IT or FBI lurkers I'm not going to sexually approach any minor

I'm not a pedo ofc, but it's so obvious that a 14 y.o. is far more attractive compared to a 30 y.o., it's nature, I find 20 y.o. still less attractive than 16 y.o. for example

only soys can deny it, cause muh childrens (who already have a lot of sexual experiences, instead of incels of 30 y.o. :lul:)

I read cases of people who at 19 y.o. go to prison for sexually approached a 15 y.o. not even fuck her, this is just ridiculus

p.s. = btw for the IT or FBI lurkers I'm not going to sexually approach any minor
Both are attractive tbh. A 30 yr old mature milf is more attractive than a 14 yr old in my opinion

Both are attractive tbh. A 30 yr old mature milf is more attractive than a 14 yr old in my opinion
legit have a different preference, I'm not attracted to >26 y.o. foids, I'm 22 y.o. btw

Youthful features mog indeed

most men are ephebophiles.

most men are ephebophiles.
:yes: All normies eye rape teen girls, pay attention in public spaces, they watch like hawks, but they will first call you a pedo and gang up to beat up some poor loser.

I find any woman beautiful, I honestly can't tell them apart eternally. I am not in the position to choose. Shit I wanted a hug, from a human being with pussy. And I myself don't know how to explain the psyche:feelsclown:

:yes: All normies eye rape teen girls, pay attention in public spaces, they watch like hawks, but they will first call you a pedo and gang up to beat up some poor loser.
idk why a 15 yo with a 19 yo is pedophilia but a 18 yo with a 22 it's fine

Toilets over the age of 25 would laugh at a struggling male virgin.

Shit I wanted a hug, from a human being with pussy
same, we're entitled to it in my opinion, every human is entitled to love (if he has a good personality)

Soys will go further than that and call you a pedo for being interested in a 20 year old if you are over a certain age. If a 30 something year old man has a 20 year old girlfriend, cucks will call him a pedo or pervert. Even though, she's fully legal.

why a 15 yo with a 19 yo is pedophilia but a 18 yo with a 22 it's fine
It is a bullshit I don't believe in "manipulation" of 15yo girls. I guess they had to draw the line somewhere.

Soys will go further than that and call you a pedo for being interested in a 20 year old if you are over a certain age. If a 30 something year old man has a 20 year old girlfriend, cucks will call him a pedo or pervert. Even though, she's fully legal.
even if you betabuxx her, male bad

It is a bullshit I don't believe in "manipulation" of 15yo girls. I guess they had to draw the line somewhere.
ppecel wrote a post about a 19 yo got arrested for try with a 15 yo I remember :lul::lul:

ppecel wrote a post about a 19 yo got arrested for try with a 15 yo I remember :lul::lul:
Yeah its stupid law, where I live age of consent is 14, it didn't help me in any way.

people are just totally nuts about the age thing now, even as adolescent girls get sex vaccines (HPV) at age 11, and sexual education around that same age

idk but I feel like a lot of guys will understand the JB thing once they hit a certain age, you become more interested in them as you age

Depends on the girls obviously, it isn’t true that every single 14 year old girl is hotter than every single 30 year old, but yeah every girl is hotter at 14 than at 30 barring extreme weight gain/loss. 30 is already 10 years post prime, Wrinkles, sagging skin, weird fat distribution in some cases, loss of youthful glow, and (unrelated) jaded and bitter. A 30 year old woman has FAR fewer good/acceptable/fertile years left than a 14 year old. Dating a girl starting at 30 is probabaly worse than just being alone. You missed out on her in her prime and valueable years, when she was sport fucked for 15 years by chads. You only get her in her post prime, and the sex isn’t even free. If you stop providing, she stops having sex with you. Having sex in youth is legit the most important thing in life. Impossible to recover from a lost youth.

Depends on the girls obviously, it isn’t true that every single 14 year old girl is hotter than every single 30 year old, but yeah every girl is hotter at 14 than at 30 barring extreme weight gain/loss. 30 is already 10 years post prime, Wrinkles, sagging skin, weird fat distribution in some cases, loss of youthful glow, and (unrelated) jaded and bitter. A 30 year old woman has FAR fewer good/acceptable/fertile years left than a 14 year old. Dating a girl starting at 30 is probabaly worse than just being alone. You missed out on her in her prime and valueable years, when she was sport fucked for 15 years by chads. You only get her in her post prime, and the sex isn’t even free. If you stop providing, she stops having sex with you. Having sex in youth is legit the most important thing in life. Impossible to recover from a lost youth.
very based :yes:

Physically. They are not so desirable mentally.

Cope, If it isn't 12:00AM on her 18th birthday of that exact year, then you are automatically a pedophile who deserves to die.

Unless you're a woman of course, then you get a free pass.

Cope, If it isn't 12:00AM on her 18th birthday of that exact year, then you are automatically a pedophile who deserves to die.

Unless you're a woman of course, then you get a free pass.
of course :soy:

people are just totally nuts about the age thing now, even as adolescent girls get sex vaccines (HPV) at age 11, and sexual education around that same age
11 year old girls are getting raw dogged while I’m 19 and I’ve never even received a hug

I hate this clown world so fucking much

All normies eye rape teen girls, pay attention in public spaces, they watch like hawks, but they will first call you a pedo and gang up to beat up some poor loser.
High IQ.

11 year old girls are getting raw dogged while I’m 19 and I’ve never even received a hug

I hate this clown world so fucking much
no hugs for your face