Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young Incel trait: you don't do streaks on Snapchat

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
Streaks are extremely low iq but everyone I know in my highschool does them. I have previously been coping by thinking i'm just so smart by not wasting my time on this, but I recently realized nobody invited me to do them in the first place.

Never used snapchat in my life

Just to note, I only use Snapchat because my class group is there.

Never used snapchat in my life
based, their recommendations page is retarded as fuck. "Watch this 9-year old DEFY gender norms by being trans"
so heckin' brave

Real incel trait: You just don't use snapchat

Tbh

Notes me

Have you ever wondered *w%y* they recommend such stuff to users?
degeneracy is why. they push it extremely hard, at least on youtube the algorithm is force to cater to your needs, while on snaphat it's unpossible to run away from this shit. snapchat probably has the youngest audience, too
stop bullying me lmao
I started learning english from reddit, that's why I sometimes say retarded stuff

yeah yeah I know, reddit blah blah, you can stop laughing now :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
Maybe on paper, but try opening YT in incognita and you'll be blasted with degeneracy.

Right. But why would they purposely do that?

Over for notelets

Yeah the youtube pill is true. It's possible to get rid of it though, although I suppose a kid wouldn't even think of doing that.

Why are they purposefuly doing this?
I'll let speak for itself:

"At 22, a Jewish student drops out of his Ivy League school to turn his social media idea into a business. Fast-forward a few short years: He’s a billionaire. Sound familiar?
No, the student in question isn’t Mark Zuckerberg, but in (very) similar fashion, Evan Spiegel left Stanford to pursue what began as a presentation for a class project, — and would later become, in 2011, Snapchat."

mogs me know what a streak is

Wtf is a streak :feelswhat:

I've never had reason to make an account so I didnt. Sad.