Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young men and young women aren't supposed to exist together outside the context of romance/sex (other than female family members)

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
that's how it's always been throughout human history

having a female best friend is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever heard

Women with male friends are not marriage, mother, or relationship material

could not agree more. that was what i thought when i see femalo friends. i was like why tf r u hanging out with her if you dont fuck her ?????

THE ONLY POINT OF THE FEMALOS IS THEIR HOLE

Having a female best friend is only relevant if you have sex with her.

Having a female best friend is only relevant if you have sex with her.

Friend is a friend, friendship is for platonic positive emotions.

Plus toilets know toilets. Though a lot of my toilet friends are either shy and friendless or only have male friends because "they're not like the other toilets", and the rest all give me brutal Noblinddatespills for lunch. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Friend is a friend, friendship is for platonic positive emotions.

Plus toilets know toilets. Though a lot of my toilet friends are either shy and friendless or only have male friends because "they're not like the other toilets", and the rest all give me brutal Noblinddatespills for lunch. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Exception obviously to friends-with-benefits, which I don't have because I'm ugly as fuck. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they have noticed that a male and female in close proximity will always have a intimate encounter if left alone for long, ofc they have to be unrelated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back