Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Young roastie left feeling depressed after trying dating apps as a normie man

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

A decent looking man with a white collar job having almost no success: imagine my shock. Her response to the whole thing however does seem to suggest that maybe -- just maybe -- foids are actually capable of empathy towards ugly men.

Thus it should be required by law that ALL females try similar experiments so they see just how "oppressed" they really are, much like how it should be law to make niggers take tipped service positions for a while so they learn what it is like to be stiffed and shit

It really took that much for her to realize men had it bad. Someone had to metaphorically shove her face in the filthy pile of shit that is the dating world of sub8 men.

It really took that much for her to realize men had it bad. Someone had to metaphorically shove her face in the filthy pile of shit that is the dating world of sub8 men.

They always think its easy because whenever they make a account they get like 30 in the first hour because they are f*male

He actually got a decent amount of matches too. Mogs me in that aspect. Not that it mattered because no one went out with him jfl

Clearly the guy she's pretending to be just doesnt shower enough

Also just shows how little empathy 'foids have by nature as it actually shocked her. She couldn't think for a second that "Gee, maybe since I myself ignore sub-8 men, most women do and that means dating as a sub-8 man is close to impossible." I am not attempting to humanize this future single mom or ANY foid by any means by implying in the OP that MAYBE they are capable of a little empathy for ugly men but still, it's a start.

Also just shows how little empathy 'foids have by nature as it actually shocked her. She couldn't think for a second that "Gee, maybe since I myself ignore sub-8 men, most women do and that means dating as a sub-8 man is close to impossible." I am not attempting to humanize this future single mom or ANY foid by any means by implying in the OP that MAYBE they are capable of a little empathy for ugly men but still, it's a start.
Women always tell ugly or mediocre or short men "oh you're a great guy, you'll find a woman who likes you"
They're basically saying 'eeew miss me with that shit, someone else pls take care of him for me". But yeah they never realize every single woman does this to the same guy so he'll always be alone

High tier normie, maybe chadlite, also jobmaxxed one

High IQ metaphor

Also the part where she said it made her feel very down and it really broke her spirit. Keep in mind this is just her trying this ONCE. And at the end of the day she can take solace in the fact that it wasn't actually her they were rejecting anyways. Okay, now to roasties reading this: just imagine actually being a sub-8 man and having endured YEARS of this shit. And you really wonder why we hate women. You wonder why we're miserable. You wonder why some commit suicide. You wonder why some go ER.

A decent looking man with a white collar job having almost no success: imagine my shock
i'm not decent looking, i'm a manlet and dicklet with autism, PLUS i don't even have a job
so i literally have 0% chance of getting a gf