Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youngest possible age to be MGTOW ?

the sooner you realize its cope . the better

Seriously.

The kid would have to be

1. Smart enough to remove emotions from reality.

2. Experienced. That women will be a burden, not a benefit.

Mostly MSTOW mostly incels in denial, probably a few middle aged bitter divorcees and probably a half dozen HTNs in the entire thing that realize commitment is retarded and pump and dump is the only valuable strategy.

I became mgtow as a 5yo

Seriously.

The kid would have to be

1. Smart enough to remove emotions from reality.

2. Experienced. That women will be a burden, not a benefit.
Idk I stumbled upon it at 17 after more bluepilled searches trying to find out why every interaction with toilets ends horribly. I could see someone as young as 15 ending up there. Imagine every toilet and I mean every single one you know is a psycho whore even your grandmother is using tinder that is likely a scenario playing out all over the west in large numbers today no doubt. That will certainly leave someone a bit on the experienced with the bullshit of toilets end at a young age.

I became mgtow as a 5yo
I suppose that a smart boy could be asked for something....

Doing homework...for example....

By a foid on the make for orbiters.... and begin to see the matrix at age 13....

When middle school starts.

the moment you don't need your mom for booba milk, you can become mgtow

I have always been a mgtow
I never chose to be one tho

the moment you don't need your mom for booba milk, you can become mgtow
Point taken, but it's a mental decision.

Puberty is when a kid could understand sexual attraction.

And choose to NOT GIVE THEM POWER

Idk I stumbled upon it at 17 after more bluepilled searches trying to find out why every interaction with toilets ends horribly. I could see someone as young as 15 ending up there. Imagine every toilet and I mean every single one you know is a psycho whore even your grandmother is using tinder that is likely a scenario playing out all over the west in large numbers today no doubt. That will certainly leave someone a bit on the experienced with the bullshit of toilets end at a young age.
Great post