Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average bluepilled ricecel

Can't mention the ride that's classified, but he got sent higher than a satellite
Jump out, analyse, swing my samurai
Everything man's spittin' out, ahh nuh lie
I'm with a badman, go swim like a duck, if you step on the gas, I'll spin like a clock
Knock your teeth out, not the ones in the top, yo, if you creep 'round, that's on in the box

Major Cope got promoted to Lieutenant Cope.

"I'll just find other ways to be happy" is going to be a brutal disappointment.

1 year later -- "Fuck, that's it?"

:feelsrope:

wouldn't magically go away because I found a girl
One girl? Maybe not. Many girls starting from early-mid teens and knowing you can always find another one? It certainly would.
  1. I get to decide how valuable I think I am. Nobody else gets to do that, I reserve that right. That one is me and only me.
  2. Me five years from now is the most important person in the world to me. I only have so much choice with regards to the person that I am today. I have a lot more choice as to the person I am five years from now. I focus on making decisions that will benefit future me, that guy fucking deserves it.
True, but it doesn't matter, other still treat you like trash.
  1. "I'm going to get better". I use this as an affirmation. Feeling depressed? "I'm going to get better". Having a bad day? "I'm going to get better".
  2. Go to Therapy. I know this is something you probably hear all the time, but go do it. I have found it very valuable.
Useless scam.