Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Your average JBW poster

I like when they say jbw. I feel like a slayer.

Lookism is the site for self-hating ethnics who worship white men.

@Tellem--T he calling you out brother
This thread is calling out all ethnics who do that. Besides, Tellem--T is a fakecel volcel race traitor who doesn't want to date black women, he's just trolling at this point.

This thread is calling out all ethnics who do that. Besides, Tellem--T is a fakecel volcel race traitor who doesn't want to date black women, he's just trolling at this point.
I'm not a self hater though I like being black.

"Just be white" is too drastic but even blackops2cel got matches in Thailand. Itsover is definitely too ugly for the uk but he is a legit slayer in Thailand

Maybe in the next life will God make me white.

Uncle ruckus heaven 2 3760

JBW is such a ridiculous meme

I don't worship whites, but there's no denying it's easier for them.

I don't worship whites, but there's no denying it's easier for them.
This. They have to resort to hyperbole and straw man arguments to ATTEMPT to make a point, but you can't deny statistics and FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS OF THIS SITES VERY USERS LOL.

Thank God for "ItsOver", may he be banned in peace, at least he left evidence of JBW while bragging

Lol your cope is unreal, you are definitely having an existential crisis, you got so triggered by the reality of "Just Be White" that you had to make this thread.

Its obvious what you're doing, making this post and trying to conflate what people arguing the validity of JBW were saying, pretending as if our arguments were this ridiculous and simple, here's the difference, you just have some pictures, and we have ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.

ITS OVER

A guy from this site ironically called itsover got banned bragging about this shit, with images to boot, you can't deny whats in your face - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Gigacope I like black people more than white cumskin

This. They have to resort to hyperbole and straw man arguments to ATTEMPT to make a point, but you can't deny statistics and FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS OF THIS SITES VERY USERS LOL.

Thank God for "ItsOver", may he be banned in peace, at least he left evidence of JBW while bragging
You failed to notice that those users were also goodlooking.

You failed to notice that those users were also goodlooking.

No you failed to read my entire post and "conveniently" skipped over portions of my quote, which I will post AAAAGAIN

NOTICE THE PART WHERE I SAY - "Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily."

Lol your cope is unreal, you are definitely having an existential crisis, you got so triggered by the reality of "Just Be White" that you had to make this thread.

Its obvious what you're doing, making this post and trying to conflate what people arguing the validity of JBW were saying, pretending as if our arguments were this ridiculous and simple, here's the difference, you just have some pictures, and we have ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.

ITS OVER

A guy from this site ironically called itsover got banned bragging about this shit, with images to boot, you can't deny whats in your face - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

No you failed to read my entire post and "conveniently" skipped over portions of my quote, which I will post AAAAGAIN

NOTICE THE PART WHERE I SAY - "Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily."

He was 5/10 lmao. Just ditch this pathetic cope already, fucking nobody has it easier because of race these days and if you do then you have serious issues. I'd never get a single look in Asia.

He was 5/10 lmao. Just ditch this pathetic cope already, fucking nobody has it easier because of race these days and if you do then you have serious issues. I'd never get a single look in Asia.

I agree that he was 5/10, I even said so in many posts, but I also said something you can't deny, that WE AS MEN SEE HIM AS 5/10 SO IMAGINE WHAT WOMEN SEE HIM AS, he's probably more like a 4/10 from the average woman's perspective, don't confuse your reasonable and realistic standards with that of a women, women are working mentally on a level of unfairness and judgement that we can't even comprehend, a bitch might dislike the colour of the shoe laces and that might take you down from a 5 to a 4, they aren't judging fairly and they don't have to because they have all the leverage, that fact that you acknowledged him as average (and even I did) just proves my point even more, because he definitely isn't average looking to a stacey.

"I'd never get a single look in Asia" - Well of course not, you're probably a 2/10, why would you.