Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your crush will be plowed tonight

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
That innocent face you love will be covered in cum tonight, her tight plump body will be used for hedonistic pleasure by unworthy chads whose worked 100x less than you. Everything you've done for her won't matter that night, the only thing on her mind will be swallowing chads cum and pleasuring him in every way possible. I know this is mean to say but your oneitis don't feel the same way about you and there's nothing more you could have done move ON from her.

Giga projection

I don't have a crush, now I kinda feel bad for you.
Your precious 'oneitis' will suck and fuck tonight :feelshaha:

If you have a "crush" you're not an Incel yet

You haven't given up

One of my oneitises will be sucking off a white guy, one will be sucking off the chad after she cheated on her baby’s daddy, other one will be sucking off white chad

I don't have a crush you pathetic cuck.

If you have a "crush" you're not an Incel yet

You haven't given up
Most incels haven't given up... Giving up isn't a requirement for inceldom. It's a circumstance of life.

let it go bro
Don't constantly think about a woman that barely knows you exist
BARELY KNOW I EXISGT? THAT BITCH LOOK AT ME EVERYDAY SHE FUCKING KNOWS WHAT SHES DONE TO ME

Only simps have crushes

Imagine having a crush. That would make you a cuck.

Seems like youre entering the final stages of your oneitisdom
Youre finally seeing the grand picture

oh trust me I've always known... I just cant let go.

Doubt it, he'll make another 12 posts about her tomorrow.

im done with these blue pill cope she's laughing at how stupid I am to ruin myself for her
Get back at her by hiring a GigaStacy prostitute and bringing her to school with you for a day, tell everyone that's your whore.

You must let go of her, young one.

zoomer cry baby

go do your homework
your only 28 and you act like your the wizard of the forum @Emba is much older than you and acts mature unlike you screaming like a baby

your only 28 and you act like your the wizard of the forum @Emba is much older than you and acts mature unlike you screaming like a baby
He’s 37 actually

wahhh wahhh im rich and I can't get the girl of my dreams and I refuse to try with any other women waaa look at me

School finished hours ago

I dont have crush, woman deserved to be crushed

And people, bros, wonder why I call 30 something's, kids... They get all upset and shit...
He’s 37 actually
Brutal...
BARELY KNOW I EXISGT? THAT BITCH LOOK AT ME EVERYDAY SHE FUCKING KNOWS WHAT SHES DONE TO ME
The worst part is not that,
She knows And doesn't care what she's done to you.

It's that, the thought never entered her mind...

Also it's a normie trait to even be close enough to women to have crushes

I dont have a crush im not a teencel

Lol bro you are 17 venting and projecting to bunch of guys in their 30s .Sad shit