Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your Oneitits Is Getting Passed Around Today (Like a Football)

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Well today is Superbowl in Burgerland, the top teams of the AFC and NFC football (jewball) league will go head to head to see whose in fact the better team.
Foids don't know shit about Football, and could also honestly care less about it. But since Chad loves football they have to pretend it's something they are interested. Some of them also admit they like watching the giga chads on the football team. Anyhow lots of foids have the fantasy that while their Chad is watching the game with his homies, the foid will get fucked and passed around like a football or a blunt between all of them. Servicing all of them while they chill and watch the game. I have heard of such stories happening.
There will be lots of drinking happening today so just know if your oneitits is out today, this is what she's hoping for in the back of her head. If these chads inhibitions get low enough today from the alcohol and they decide to do that to her she will let it happen.
Meanwhile you rot

Last edited:
Why do you have oneitits?

females dont give a fuck about sports they just go there to see 6'6 GIGA CHADS

my oneitis is a lesbian

Durrhurr sportsball brain damaged chads go slam :feelsahh:

Gamble money on big chad losing to bigger chad.

Consoom branding merchandise and overpriced cable TV packages

Something something bread and circuses

Oneitis is the worst thing to have, especially for cels on this forum. NEVER be emotionally invested in a foid. they can seriously ruin you mentally

No trucel who is black pilled can have a oneitis

Well today is Superbowl in Burgerland, the top teams of the AFC and NFC football (jewball) league will go head to head to see whose in fact the better team.
Foids don't know shit about Football, and could also honestly care less about it. But since Chad loves football they have to pretend it's something they are interested. Some of them also admit they like watching the giga chads on the football team. Anyhow lots of foids have the fantasy that while their Chad is watching the game with his homies, the foid will get fucked and passed around like a football or a blunt between all of them. Servicing all of them while they chill and watch the game. I have heard of such stories happening.
There will be lots of drinking happening today so just know if your oneitits is out today, this is what she's hoping for in the back of her head. If these chads inhibitions get low enough today from the alcohol and they decide to do that to her she will let it happen.
Meanwhile you rot
Idc about shitsbowl Jewish league

Meanwhile you rot
Idc about shitsbowl Jewish league,
Durrhurr sportsball brain damaged chads go slam :feelsahh:

Gamble money on big chad losing to bigger chad.

Consoom branding merchandise and overpriced cable TV packages

Something something bread and circuses
Basically.

It's appalling how many burgers worship nigger ball.

My former oneitis turned out to be a giant cum dumpster. Luckily, I found her parents' Facebook accounts, and sent them photos of her being a degenerate skank on Instagram. Her TikTok and Instagram accounts are now private and under different usernames kek

I can still hear drunk normies and foids outside post superbowl party.

Football is a good cope. Even if you're not interested you can find hope that some of these Chad players will end up with brain damage in later years due to all the concussions they received.