Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your Funeral and how empty it would be

npcel

npcel

Believe
So let's assume you die today and some magic happens and you get a funeral, how many people would show up?

My parents and siblings would be there, maybe with their families.. overall maybe 8 people including their childs etc.

Brutal ngl

Do you really care, though ? I don't.

My funeral would be so empty even I wouldn't turn up.

I don't even think my parents would show up tbh.

The entire media. Bold of you to assume I won't be going ER(in GTA 5)

If you die alone you'll get what's called a paupers funeral and cremation put in the oven until your body is atomised if you didn't leave a will or pay for a plot of land.

Me personally I'd request two songs instead of prayer. But not like I'd be able to hear them or whether the state would bother downloading them off YouTube onto a pen-drive for the celebrant to read out my rites.

Last edited:
If you die alone you'll get what's called a paupers funeral.

Me personally I'd request two songs, but not like I'd be able to hear them.
Oh yeah a song.. I'd request "Drakan Lost Island" theme... Last time I was truly happy maybe. your name struck some memories
your answers are quite depressing but what to expect....jfl

Probably a decent amount would show up, but it would be all family/ friends of my family. Most attending wouldn't actually care.

this life of mine is my predestined coffin so there is no need for a funeral.

My parents and close relatives I suppose but I really don't care if no one shows up.

your answers are quite depressing but what to expect....jfl

I helped my Mother bury her Brother coming up to 2 years back November 2018. That was a reality check on how quickly funerals happen and how few people turn up.

Its literally you turn up to a drive through chapel surrounded by headstones of rich-cels. You get your McFuneral and you see the previous funeral ending literally minutes before yours. You then have 20-30 minutes timeslot tops with a celebrant whose delivery has less enthusiasm and emotion than an overworked waitress at Shoneys/Dennys Diner.
Then the next funeral procession literally bumping into the back of yours seconds later before you've even left the building.

Your death in the grand scheme of things (updated and live to the second)?

As you can see your life and death is no special snowflake.

You can be replaced and the world keeps turning whether you live or die.

Last edited:
I wonder did Terry A. Davis get a funeral? He has left behind his legacy in TempleOS and thousands of archived videos anyway. He also has a large cult following

About 8 family members. And 3 friends at most.

coyotes and possums and crows and ravens will probably show up.

It doesn't matter.A rich person can have a luxurious funeral but could go to hell but a incel can have a lonely funeral but if is a follower of yahusha will go to heaven

Oneitis will be invited. I will be buried with my copies of all the unanswered letters that I sent her.

10-15 people at most. only family members as i don't have friends. this doesn't really bother me since i don't have any stake in what normies think of me.

If I died today my funeral would be my mom, my two aunts, uncle, just one cousin, like two or three friends and that's it. Not that I care much about my funeral, I'd be dead anyway.

My corpse would be hung up and fed to crows tbh ngl

So let's assume you die today and some magic happens and you get a funeral, how many people would show up?

My parents and siblings would be there, maybe with their families.. overall maybe 8 people including their childs etc.

Brutal ngl
My funeral would consist of hundreds of dogs ripping my corpse apart.

A lot of people would be there because im a great person