Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mother is slut

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
Your mother is slut because all women are sluts. All women = whores.
Before she met your father, she was used by many many many chads.
They put inside their dicks in to the her holes and cum inside.

Another water is wet thread.

nope. my parents arrenged married in a young age. but your mother probably a real slut :feelskek:

nope. my parents arrenged married in a young age. but your mother probably a real slut :feelskek:
Cope. Even if your mother didn't whore herself out, she is a whore in her nature, because she's a woman. Back in the day they couldn't take rounds on the cock carousels and they had to settle for a beta who would support them. But don't even think for a second they liked that. They never did. This is why boomers and gen x have so many jokes about bad sex life, hating their wife and what she has become (after her nature started showing) etc.

brutal arranged marriage maxxed pill.

My mother only had one sexual partner before she married my father

My mother only had one sexual partner before she married my father
Same, so at least I am blessed that my mom wasn't a total whore like most people's mom. But she is not NT either so that's probably why.

supposedly she was not a slut but i really don't care

the "good girl" since the 1960s is just a woman that picks one bad man and then defends him forever, she doesn't pick a good man or wait to have sex, just quickly picks some asshole and then defends him and never leaves him, big deal

Take the things weren't always this bad pill
Untitled2

Output onlinepngtools 1

This all sounds very oedipal. Do you feel cucked by your daddy?

all women are same no exception

Fortunately my mother wasn't a slut because my grandfather was very possessive and overprotective.

This thread is misleading. All foids aren't sluts since some were forced to not be. But all foids are sluts by nature, including your mom. Your mom is a whore

I know ur mom is a slut GrAYcel because I had sex with her last night LMAO

no such thing as a "good girl"
fuck it, no such thing as a "good human"

lmao when i read the title

totally, my dad is a statusmaxxed high tier normie but she still talks about her exes
i believe the marriage is gonna hold on tho

No, she is just an idiot normie.

this, get fucking mogged greycel

OP's mom is a slut so he assumes everyone else's mom is one, too. Jfl at the coping levels.

yOuR mOtHeR iS sLuT

Cope. Even if your mother didn't whore herself out, she is a whore in her nature, because she's a woman. Back in the day they couldn't take rounds on the cock carousels and they had to settle for a beta who would support them. But don't even think for a second they liked that. They never did. This is why boomers and gen x have so many jokes about bad sex life, hating their wife and what she has become (after her nature started showing) etc.
yup. And there was more enforcement of religious beliefs that one should not have sex before marriage. There was never a time when women were this free with no repurcussion.

truth no one wants to admit

before meeting your father there is by definition a humongous chance of her slutting around with copious amounts of chads this is just objective statistics at play

I bet your mother is a bigger slut

One of the harder questions to tink about in life tbhngl

Your mother is slut because all women are sluts. All women = whores.
Before she met your father, she was used by many many many chads.
They put inside their dicks in to the her holes and cum inside.
Greycels = Ultimate Knowledge

SAME LOL. The only actually good thing about being curry is knowing my mother wasn't ever a slut :lul: :lul: :lul: lifefuel