Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your oneitis returns. She's slightly overweight but is serious about settling down with you. Her loyalty is guaranteed. Will you accept her?

Will you accept her or reject her?

• Accept her, ascend and live a joyful fulfilling life.

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Reject her and remain an incel.

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
10 years ago, she ignored you to be with Chad.

Even though you were "friends" on social media, she never wished you on your birthday, or replied to your DMs. You were nothing more than shadow to her.

But something changes. she has a change of heart. She remembers you fondly and realizes that you were the only one who truly loved her and that the other guys she was with just saw her as another body. She kicks herself for not seeing this earlier.

She texts you: "hey! Let's meet up this weekend :)"

Weekend arrives. You meet her. She has put on some weight but is still pretty. But this time she seems to be into you. She laughs at your jokes and asks you about your life. She opens up to you about things about herself that she wouldn't have shared with you earlier.

You finally learn that she's serious about settling down with you. Her loyalty is guaranteed.

But she's been with 5 or 6 dudes.

And you can't forget the pain you felt when she rejected you to be with Chad. The image of her holding hands with Chad is forever burned into your mind.

But now, she is your one chance to ascend.

What will you say to her?

Women settles down only with betabux losers, it's better to be incel than a cuck

Yep but cheat

eyeroll ugh GIF by Playboy Fragrances

You oneitiscels really should feel the taste of a shotgun in your mouths and pull the trigger for laughs.

I generally hate volcels.

But I'll volcel in this situation (I'm hypocritical). In terms of how I feel about this, I'm just apathetic and generally don't care. The younger me would be mad over this.

Anyway if she has been with that many guys, then the chances are likely I'm just another number or statistic to her and will get dumped soon anyway. Nothing significant. Also, what's the point of being with someone temporarily? Waste of time, resources, money, and energy

So going with "reject."

If she can have a child with me then yes.

no one is coming to rescue us

Dnr, GrAY oneitis cuck

Just slightly overweight and still attractive? Loyalty guaranteed?

You made this too easy of a choice.

I'd forgive her and accept her. Only because her loyalty is guaranteed.

Is it a betabuxx move? Yes. Absolutely. But the pain of knowing I'm literally the last guy on her priority list would be far more tolerable than the pain of chronic loneliness for the rest of my life.

If I reject her, I'd just be throwing away my one chance to ascend, and that too with a woman I was genuinely attracted to. And I'd have to live out the rest of my life in loneliness and isolation, dying a little every day.

Last edited:

But I'll volcel in this situation (I'm hypocritical). In terms of how I feel about this, I'm just apathetic and generally don't care. The younger me would be mad over this.

Anyway if she has been with that many guys, then the chances are likely I'm just another number or statistic to her and will get dumped soon anyway. Nothing significant. Also, what's the point of being with someone temporarily? Waste of time, resources, money, and energy

So going with "reject."

Her loyalty is guaranteed. You're the last guy on her priority list but she'll never dump you or cheat on you.

Even though you were "friends" on social media, she never wished you on your birthday, or replied to your DMs. You were nothing more than shadow to her.

But something changes. she has a change of heart. She remembers you fondly and realizes that you were the only one who truly loved her and that the other guys she was with just saw her as another body. She kicks herself for not seeing this earlier.

Weekend arrives. You meet her. She has put on some weight but is still pretty. But this time she seems to be into you. She laughs at your jokes and asks you about your life. She opens up to you about things about herself that she wouldn't have shared with you earlier.

You finally learn that she's serious about settling down with you. Her loyalty is guaranteed.

And you can't forget the pain you felt when she rejected you to be with Chad. The image of her holding hands with Chad is forever burned into your mind.

no, just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I don't have self respect. A man who does this is a man who has no respect for himself

Just slightly overweight and still attractive? Loyalty guaranteed?

You made this too easy of a choice.
This, never had a oneitis but volcel if you wouldn't

NOPE ABSOLUTELY NOT. I tried to ask her out in highschool and she rejected me. Im like Dana White, I'll give you one chance but if you fuck it up or say no, then that's it! I will never give that slut a second chance. Not like she's ever contacted me again anyways LOL. But if she did I would tell her to fuck herself

I would definitely fuck her.

Anything more, I'm not sure. Logic would demand that I refuse anything more serious, but maybe my feelings would prevail.

I would do both, i.e., pretend to be with her, hate fuck here for revenge, and then break-up by telling her she’s ugly and has a horrible personality and then ghost her

I don’t have a oneitus

I would fuck her, manipulate her and cause irreparable damage to her perception of love, and then dump afterwards :feelsjuice:

I fucking hate my oneitis. No way.

My oneitis treated me like POS . So no

never had one cuck

So going with "reject."

Good question. But I'd have to be a volcel. Better to be a virgin than a cuck.

I'd fuck her in the mouth every day and abuse her every way legally possible. I'd hate fuck her sadistically letting out all my pent up anger. If she leaves after a couple weeks or months, atleast i have the memory of dominating the whore and so does she.

Fakecel if you won't take the offer.

So that she can go from slightly overweight to morbidly obese while living on welfare & my income? All the while negging me and waking me up at 02:30 to talk about her period cramps to turn off any potential sexual desire (You will never be a womans wet dream) No thanks, bro, the blackpill should have opened your eyes by now.

I would set up a meeting place, slash her tires and scratch her paint then drive away.

Id rather cum into a warm towel than to settle for a betabuxx life

I had too many oneitises in my life to even imagine which one I should think about.

So going with "reject."
Good luck finding women that barely have anypartner beucase a lot have more men then your kda in a pvp game

Good luck finding women that barely have anypartner beucase a lot have more men then your kda in a pvp game
Obviously, there are hardly any virgin women anyways.

cucks.is

Rather be an incel than a cuck.

Women settles down only with betabux losers, it's better to be incel than a cuck

Imagine the used-up hole. NO, THANKS. THAT WHORE CAN ROT IN HELL.

Imagine the used-up hole. NO, THANKS. THAT WHORE CAN ROT IN HELL.
it's not even about used up holes (you won't really find a virgins that are 18 y.o) but the fact that women had her fun with Chads in her 10s, 20s, 30s and then she finds some good guy with money to settle down with, you should really have no self-respect to allow women use you like that.

it's not even about used up holes (you won't really find a virgins that are 18 y.o) but the fact that women had her fun with Chads in her 10s, 20s, 30s and then she finds some good guy with money to settle down with, you should really have no self-respect to allow women use you like that.
Good point. I will not touch whores with a ten foot pole.

It would be a horror to marry such foids considering marriage is just a transaction nowadays.

They offer nothing but holes that have been ran through by chads for free in their prime years. It's cuck to give your financial stability and your whole life.

They offer nothing but holes
there is plenty of marriages with dead bedrooms when betabux don't get pussy at all.
Marriage is pointless for men, even dangerous i would say.

1696100663491-png.889631

there is plenty of marriages with dead bedrooms when betabux don't get pussy at all.
Marriage is pointless for men, even dangerous i would say.

1696100663491-png.889631

I'm working hard to afford more cope to avoid such horrors. You should too.

Agree. I posted how the average BB spends about $10,000 each time his pepe touches his landwhale wife's vag. I'd rather not throw away my life savings for some sex that is likely worse than my right hand.

I will accept her if she accept me and my ugly face

Absolutely. I hate being an incel and the thing that makes me say yes, is the loyalty, which is a rare trait for a foid, these days. This is different than betabuxxing, if shes loyal, she'll give you regular sex.

Such a chance to escape inceldom, cannot be turned down, in my opinion.

idk

would probably fuck but try to spin it as friends with benefits

JFL, her loyalty isn't guaranteed. That's not even realistic since she already rejected you for Chad.

Last edited: