Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your parents always knew you needed help - and they didn't

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Although you present a more serious case and demand more attention than your siblings, your parents chose to direct all their energies towards them, and not towards you. They knew that perhaps they could save you, but they chose to dedicate themselves to your brothers because they understood that it was more worthwhile to devote attention to them, and that you were a hopeless case.

The same applies to your teachers. They already imagined that you would be nobody in life, so it was a waste of time trying to teach you anything.

Expand that to your coworkers, to your schoolmates, and realize that everyone already knew that you could perhaps be saved with a little attention, but they preferred to discard it.

How can a parent save you from your genetics other than not allowing you to be born?

manlet, autist, bald, small dick, small wrists, curry, annoying voice, narrow shoulders, baby face, prey eyes, big head
Most of that shit is written in DNA before your birth, what they could have done to "save" you realistically?

The same applies to your teachers. They already imagined that you would be nobody in life, so it was a waste of time trying to teach you anything.

Expand that to your coworkers, to your schoolmates, and realize that everyone already knew that you could perhaps be saved with a little attention, but they preferred to discard it.
Teachers in particular were giant assholes to me,litteraly threating me like dirt infront of the whole class(multiple teachers-multiple times)
They were worse that the peers that actually harrased me.

My mom noticed and tried to help. I was sent to psychologists and shit like that. Also thank God my mom allowed me to stay away from school for a while at the peak of my struggles with it.

How can a parent save you from your genetics other than not allowing you to be born?

Most of that shit is written in DNA before your birth, what they could have done to "save" you realistically?
Any effort is better than simply abandoning you like trash and focusing only on your brothers.

Maybe teaching things that most here only learned on the internet. It would be a start.

Any effort is better than simply abandoning you like trash and focusing only on your brothers.
Maybe teaching things that most here only learned on the internet. It would be a start.
Why would you be here if you don't believe inceldom is determined by genetics? If you can be taught something that would help you, teach yourself and maybe save yourself, no reason to rot with us lifers.

My mom literally didn't even teach me how to read a fucking clock. In school I was sent outside to read the time and couldn't. Embarassing as fuck. She taught me NOTHING. Literally nothing. Not even the simplest things. Not to mention more complex things which usually fathers pass on to their children.

Growing up single parent is literally like growing up fucking disabled. All the knowledge that others get offered on a platter, all the self-esteem, self-respect, self-love they get handed to them by their fathers, you have to fucking fight for. For every little thing. It's the ultimate hard mode and the worst part there is no fucking reward for it. Normies won't fucking care. Your wife won't fucking care. Nobody will. At least games usually give you rewards for completing a harder difficulty.

this hit pretty close to home for me

Although you present a more serious case and demand more attention than your siblings, your parents chose to direct all their energies towards them, and not towards you. They knew that perhaps they could save you, but they chose to dedicate themselves to your brothers because they understood that it was more worthwhile to devote attention to them, and that you were a hopeless case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back