Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your parents are wired to give you bad advice and lead you in the wrong direction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I don't think my parents intentionally steered me in the wrong direction. It's just that the goalposts moved and they honestly believed their 1960s-70s era advice would work in the 1990s-present.

The only thing I resent my parents for is reproducing in the first place.

For example, Every girl aged 16+ had a car already, bought by their parents. Every one in school, everyone at the jobs I was at

Meanwhile I can't recall almost a single guy who had one, even though they were older and worked alot more

They had to pull themselves up by the boostraps and not be entitled while the holes got everything handed to them by mommy and daddy
I have one, but I was an only child. Technically my grandparents bought it I guess.

My dad told me that i shouldn't have girlfriends until i was 18 and threatened to punish me if i kept asking why.
It was like two years ago when he told me that i'll attract girls because of my body (skinny) while driving to a social event.

My dad told me that i shouldn't have girlfriends until i was 18 and threatened to punish me if i kept asking why.
It was like two years ago when he told me that i'll attract girls because of my body (skinny) while driving to a social event.
how old are you now?

I'm 100% convinced most people see male children as someone to abuse and use as a scapegoat for their shitty lives.

They don't even have to be related. Teachers and authority figures do it to males as well.
Nailed it as always.