Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your sisters life is the way your looksmatch is living.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Some here have twin sisters(not entirely twin but there are alot of similarities). In my opinion this is the same as your looksmatch.

Looksmatch would mean basically someone borderline identical to you in terms of looks, financial status, social status etc

Look at the difference between YOU and your SISTER and see how your family treats them.

Ask yourself:

Is there plain favoritism in your family and peers regarding the 2 of you?
Are you usually compared to her and her success/accomplishments?
Are you usually pushed to be more like them because you are not good enough?
Are you neglected emotionally? (not given affection, love, praise)
Are you neglected materialistically wise? (parents but her things but not you)
Do they STILL dislike you despite you even putting MORE effort than her?

If all the answers are negative, you have just found out the reason why they dont like you(looks) and how your "looksmatch" is living.

I could go on this for ages, just visualize her social success, financial success, romantic success. This is just basic blackpill of how your "looksmatch" is living compared to you.

And you are people are telling me that its EQUAL...:bluepill::feelsseriously:

I am aware both children can live in a shitty household. But in the average family this case can be found most of the time.

I don't have any biological siblings but me and my female cousin look so similar to each other we might as well call each other siblings. She looks like the female version of me & the younger version of my mother.

No, but I don't have a twin sister. I have lots of sisters, none of them look like they could be my twin.

I despise my family ngl, I want nothing to do with them. Matter of fact I want nothing to do with anyone anymore.

Just LDAR for life bro.

No, but I don't have a twin sister. I have lots of sisters, none of them look like they could be my twin.
I don't have any biological siblings but me and my female cousin look so similar to each other we might as well call each other siblings. She looks like the female version of me & the younger version of my mother.
But they have been brought up in the same household under the same conditions, yes? How do you fare against them and how is your life different compared to theirs? This is the same as your looksmatch as they would be fairly similar, despite them not being entirely the same as your looks.

But they have been brought up in the same household under the same conditions, yes? How do you fare against them and how is your life different compared to theirs? This is the same as your looksmatch as they would be fairly similar, despite them not being entirely the same as your looks.
My cousin gets spoiled alot more and she is entirely bluepilled. She is a nice person but she gets makeup, my uncle gets her whatever she wants, I don't know if she even gets a job. All I'm saying is that she gets compliments and more positive comments about her in general. Compared to me, who just gets money for my birthday, gets shit from family because I didn't reply to their texts back, parents are trying to get me a job and they're trying to simply get my ass outside of the house for a few hours.

Don't have a sister but my cousin is a white trash married to a white trash.

My foid first cousin is a model. Not like catwalk model but in catalogs and ads. And no, we don't look anything alike.

There's me, the eldest. There's the sister under me, the sister under her, the sister under HER, the youngest sister, and our baby brother.

None of us were compared to the other or neglected in the name of the other. One sister went and got gay married and had an in vitro mixed race son who I don't think she treats very well. But he (my nephew) has broken free and gone off to college. Another sister is struggling with mental illness and depression. She got a work from home deal, but they want her to come back in now. A third sister is doing exceptionally well financially and is kind of a bitch about it. Fourth sister is still very close to my mom.

Cope. Women have infinitely higher SMV than men. If you are a 3 and your sister is a 3, her life is as good as Chad Thundercock- if not better.

EDIT: Wait, no, not in vitro. The one where you buy sperm and shoot it up you.

There's me, the eldest. There's the sister under me, the sister under her, the sister under HER, the youngest sister, and our baby brother.

None of us were compared to the other or neglected in the name of the other. One sister went and got gay married and had an in vitro mixed race son who I don't think she treats very well. But he (my nephew) has broken free and gone off to college. Another sister is struggling with mental illness and depression. She got a work from home deal, but they want her to come back in now. A third sister is doing exceptionally well financially and is kind of a bitch about it. Fourth sister is still very close to my mom.
Interesting. Glad to see there are still some parents out there who dont outright favor the other children over the other like in most families. Interesting how your parents brought you up equally and society has allowed it for there to be some sort of imbalance between you and your sisters at the end of the day despite good parenting. Truly cant escape.. fuck.

I actually mog her, and she has a tall boyfriend (but ugly), she has friends and she goes out almost every weekend jfl

Women have infinitely higher SMV than men. If you are a 3 and your sister is a 3, her life is as good as Chad Thundercock- if not better.

Women have infinitely higher SMV than men. If you are a 3 and your sister is a 3, her life is as good as Chad Thundercock- if not better.
Cope.

thx bro :dab:

Some here have twin sisters(not entirely twin but there are alot of similarities). In my opinion this is the same as your looksmatch.

Looksmatch would mean basically someone borderline identical to you in terms of looks, financial status, social status etc

Look at the difference between YOU and your SISTER and see how your family treats them.

Ask yourself:

Is there plain favoritism in your family and peers regarding the 2 of you?
Are you usually compared to her and her success/accomplishments?
Are you usually pushed to be more like them because you are not good enough?
Are you neglected emotionally? (not given affection, love, praise)
Are you neglected materialistically wise? (parents but her things but not you)
Do they STILL dislike you despite you even putting MORE effort than her?

If all the answers are negative, you have just found out the reason why they dont like you(looks) and how your "looksmatch" is living.

I could go on this for ages, just visualize her social success, financial success, romantic success. This is just basic blackpill of how your "looksmatch" is living compared to you.

And you are people are telling me that its EQUAL...:bluepill::feelsseriously:

I am aware both children can live in a shitty household. But in the average family this case can be found most of the time.

No no no i have a younger sister and older brother but i respect my brother a lot more than a lot of people i don't have bitterness toward's his success he's rather helpful actually

Yep, this is very true. I've got a younger sister who looks very similar to me, and it's probably needless to say, that her live has been much better than mine, in regards of attracting the opposite sex.

the foid will always live a better life, its so unfair, just look at ER's sister and how she was fucking chads by 18 and having tons of friends while he rots

the foid will always live a better life, its so unfair, just look at ER's sister and how she was fucking chads by 18 and having tons of friends while he rots
A perfect example

My sister and I are hapas. She's dating a 6'4" white guy while I'm a kissless virgin.

Also, my mom is okay with my sister being NEET, but she expects me to wageslave.