Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your thoughts on mass shooters/killers

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Do you guys think that these mass shooters/killers are actually mentally ill, or do people just feel the need to categorize them in a different box from themselves? What I’m getting at is, do you think people simply label them “mentally ill” because they don’t want to admit that any of them would be capable of the same thing if they were pushed too far? Or are these mass killers legit mentally ill?

It’s not like I’m sad when it happens or something.

They're mentally ill psychopaths because society ignored and bullied them.

Someone made them that way...

The mass shooters are victims of society rejecting and bullying them, it is very sad to see that no one cares about anyone and everyone is self-centered hence why mass shooters are created. The mental illness charade is caused by them but they don't want to admit it.

They pass the vibe check

So you guys think they were forged into that?
It’s not natural to go on killing sprees. Something made them go crazy, obviously there’s exceptions, but a lifetime of rejection & isolation is going to turn you into a ticking time bomb.

I blame foids tbh

It’s not natural to go on killing sprees. Something made them go crazy, obviously there’s exceptions, but a lifetime of rejection & isolation is going to turn you into a ticking time bomb.

Do you guys think that these mass shooters/killers are actually mentally ill, or do people just feel the need to categorize them in a different box from themselves? What I’m getting at is, do you think people simply label them “mentally ill” because they don’t want to admit that any of them would be capable of the same thing if they were pushed too far? Or are these mass killers legit mentally ill?

That's what a lot if it comes down to. To admit that it might not be due to mental illness and could be possibly be attributed to factors like being pushed past your breaking point means admitting that they too are susceptible to potentially committing the same act.

Calling it an illness creates distance between you and them that makes it easier to psychologically and emotionally manage. It's a defensive coping mechanism.

Of course, some of them actually are mentally ill.

That's what a lot if it comes down to. To admit that it might not be due to mental illness and could be possibly be attributed to factors like being pushed past your breaking point means admitting that they too are susceptible to potentially committing the same act.

Calling it an illness creates distance between you and them that makes it easier to psychologically and emotionally manage. It's a defensive coping mechanism.
Based. High IQ.

I think some may be genuinely mentally ill but I’d say most get driven over the edge by other people and society. No one wants to admit that that could be the reason so they go “oh he was just crazy don’t question his motives”. Like the guy said above it is isn’t natural for a human being to want to go into public and kill everyone he sees.

No one is born with a desire for killing sprees. It happens when they finally get pushed over the edge

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.

I dont think they are mentally ill. I think they are revolutionaries who have decided to take a stand and have nothing to lose.

depends who, there are many i can sympathize with though

Most mass shooters are victims of society ostrazing, rejecting, bullying them. There's a proverb

"The kid that isn't embraced by his village will burn it down to feel the warmth"

I dont think they are mentally ill. I think they are revolutionaries who have decided to take a stand and have nothing to lose.
Or at the very least, they had potential to be and certainly would've been in the past. Lack of overall direction seems to be a common theme, even among the more organized types.

Look at the backstories of these people and you will get your answer.
They were all failed individuals, who usually had it hard in life.
Their fellow humans treated them like shit.
They had no chance in life, it never began for them.

They are victims and perpetrators at the same time.
They aren't the only people, who are responsible for their rampage.
No one was born evil.

These guys had nothing to lose. Thanks feminism

I feel bad for some of them. Many are mentally ill or angry or depressed and know that nobody will understand their homicidal thoughts, so they go ER because they can’t get the help they need

they aren’t necessarily these red eyes pointy teeth supervillains who do evil laugh

They had good reasons for why they did what they did, it's a pity there ain't to many serial killers today as there was during the 70s and 80s

my interest depends on who did it

It's usually a mix of autism and Jew pills that can make people psychotic as a side effect (although the pills themselves are supposedly to cure mental illness)

Autism = death sentence so you may aswell go out with a bang.

Of course, some of them actually are mentally ill.

High IQ

Killing is not unnatural

ER seemed like an aspie.

Some are deranged but others are a byproduct of their environment, all I can say is more please.

So you guys think they were forged into that?
Most of them were on...
Jew pills 390x205

They are cool

It depends. It is easy to understand the motivations of some terrorists even if you don’t agree with them. I don’t understand school shooters who go on rampages and kill people who had absolutely nothing to do with their problem. People like ER and the Columbine shooters clearly identified their problems, but they just sperged and killed randos. People like Lanza are just too neurodivergent and would have been committed decades ago. Anyways, this site is edge central so the answers will be predictable

People don't do shit like that for no reason

Most are suicidal, once you are deeply suicidal for years on end, you lose can easily lose the value of human life.

If depression and suicidal tendencies are a mental illness, then sure they are mentally ill. I doubt many, were born with a legit mental illness however, they just exploded or planned to go out in a bloody fashion after years, if not decades of suffering.

I'm not in favor of it, unless the attack was planned against an oppressor.

Mass killers? You mean women that abort their children? Oh yes very vicious and very dangerous creatures indeed.

If you're pushed too far, then your mind is ill. It was poisoned with the abuse/perceived abuses that broke you. Yeah, they're mentally ill.

Mass killers? You mean women that abort their children? Oh yes very vicious and very dangerous creatures indeed.
Bro did u finally get an avi? Did you finally find the button to change it?

They’re often the products of mental illness, anti-psychotic drugs, and social rejection. I already am mentally ill and socially rejected, but I wouldn’t hurt a fly, which is why I refuse to go on any kind of anti-psychotics

Some of them are born that way like psychos, but most mass murderers are just ppl who were rejected by society and had nothing to lose.

bruh did you actually not know how to change your avi or was it just a joke

im too autistic to tell :feelstastyman:
Semi joke but I was legit too autistic to decide what to change it to ngl

false flags false flags false flags