Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your worst simp moments pre-blackpill?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Whether accidentally, by habit or on purpose (m'lady :soy::soy: ).

One time I held open a door for a foid that was like a mile away, but I was too autistic and stubborn to just go inside, even bluepilled me was embarrassed but I think it was more autism driven than simp driven. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In college old habits die hard and I did mini-simp for some people on accident but it was more like a you scratch my back I scratch yours where I hoped they'd help me in the future (which they didnt).

literally held doors open for girls and said "after you m'lady" unironically :feelsrope:

Bro that can be excused pre-blackpill, even today you have "blackpilled" simps like @FullTimeLoser, @gymletethnicel, @ThoughtfulCel etc. :lul:

Bro that can be excused pre-blackpill, even today you have "blackpilled" simps like @FullTimeLoser, @gymletethnicel, @ThoughtfulCel etc. :lul:
Stop coping, you're literally king simp cuck and you're literally alone in this

I helped a foid with homework :feelsugh:

never tbh, also holding doors open is not simping everyone does it

I bough cupcakes for this foid once. Stupid cunt ate them and still rejected me.

Did some homework for w*men and helped them out when they wanted something without wanting something in return.

I don't know. I was never much of a simp. But I am habitually helpful to people which extends to foids. Nothing as bad as orbiting foids or letting them walk all over me without expecting anything in return.
Stop coping, you're literally king simp cuck and you're literally alone in this
Wtf is going on here?

I listened to womens' opinions
full

I don't know. I was never much of a simp. But I am habitually helpful to people which extends to foids. Nothing as bad as orbiting foids or letting them walk all over me without expecting anything in return.

Wtf is going on here?
Autism, ignorance, and projection

20200323 151952

gave a bear to one I truly loved,
She just laughed at my face
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Can't remember any form of simping coming from me. I'm not saying that cause I want to come across as a die-hard heartless blackpilled drone, it's just that I've never had much contact with foids

never really had simpish moments. but beliefs. I thought there were "pure" and non degenerate girls who wouldn't cheat which is insane level cope

Bought a card for a foid and asked her out after school back in grade 8. I held it behind my back so she didn't see it, but after she rejected me I ripped it up and peed on it in the bathroom.

literally held doors open for girls and said "after you m'lady" unironically :feelsrope:
Fucking hell :lul:

After seeing what some of you are calling "Simping" in this thread, I don't even want to go into my bluepilled days.

I wish I found this forum earlier is all I'm going to say...
I listened to womens' opinions
full
Based

Always thanked female cashiers despite no eye contact or reply back. Not a good simping example but still very bluepilled to think she appreciate a thank you from an ugly male.

Always thanked female cashiers despite no eye contact or reply back. Not a good simping example but still very bluepilled to think she appreciate a thank you from an ugly male.
i still do this shit tbh

After seeing what some of you are calling "Simping" in this thread, I don't even want to go into my bluepilled days.

I wish I found this forum earlier is all I'm going to say...

Based

Same, I also held door open for anyone.

Wtf is going on here?
Those simping dogs are barking for me because I called them simps (@FullTimeLoser said 90% of women he sees he thinks are attractive :lul: literal simp.)

Those simping dogs are barking for me because I called them simps (@FullTimeLoser said 90% of women he sees he thinks are attractive :lul: literal simp.)
It's time to take your L and go home. This damage control isn't working

One time I held open a door for a foid that was like a mile away, but I was too autistic and stubborn to just go inside, even bluepilled me was embarrassed but I think it was more autism driven than simp driven. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In college old habits die hard and I did mini-simp for some people on accident but it was more like a you scratch my back I scratch yours where I hoped they'd help me in the future (which they didnt).
I don't think I ever did.

I used to have a oneitis. In hindsight i am really ashamed of it. Anyway, i would wait at a bus stop to walk her to her door after work every day. And she worked late. Until 10:15pm some nights. And this bus stop was a 10 minute walk from my house. Oh and this was in the winter of 2018. So i would leave my house, walk 10 minutes to the bus stop, walk her to her door, and then i would go home. She never let me go inside. I tried to tell her how i felt and she said she wanted to be friends jfl. Worst part is that i ended up getting pleurisy from waiting out in the cold all those days and i was in the hospital for a day. She ran off with a tyrone from work and i came here

Never simped because I never approached or interacted with women

Any blackpilled person who still willingly simps for foids should be executed.

many years back helped foids with homework and tests

Absolute worst:

I bought a fat ugly 1/10 pig 100$ worth of drinks at a bar only to be ghosted by her later by the evening. It left me DESTROYED. Even a fat disgusting pig I would NEVER approach sober rejected me. What the fuck am I? This was still in my bluepilled days where I believed the personality meme.