Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your worst simp moments pre-blackpill?

I give foid some money for her to go to Psychiatrists and now she ghosting me.

none. i never simped.

literally held doors open for girls and said "after you m'lady" unironically :feelsrope:
:f:
never really had simpish moments. but beliefs. I thought there were "pure" and non degenerate girls who wouldn't cheat which is insane level cope
Not me. As young as grade 6-7, I would see how whorish they were. In 6th grade there was some blonde arab girl in my class who legit was getting groped by some chad in gym class and was joking about being "raped" by him JFL funny thing is she had the same arabic name as one of my sisters.

Likewise, in 6th grade, there was some Indian girl who probably hit puberty pretty early since she had huge boobs for an 11 year old, and she would joke with some white blonde guy about him foddling her tits. Shit was crazy. Even remember back in 5th grade some guys pinching/slapping the 5th grade lolis' asses

Last edited:
I tried flirting with a foid in high school by teasing her (that’s how the Chads flirted) but the foid got really annoyed and angry and told me to STFU really loud so the whole class heard me tried to flirt and get shot down horribly

When I look back on my behavior pre blackpill I could say that I was actually redpilled for a point in time. I still knew that foids were whores and never simped for them but didn’t understand that it was over. Even in elementary school when I was actually bluepilled, I was too high inhib to even interact with a foid in any way. Luckily I was never stupid enough to ever dump for some cumdumpster whore.

Bro that can be excused pre-blackpill, even today you have "blackpilled" simps like @FullTimeLoser, @gymletethnicel, @ThoughtfulCel etc. :lul:
Don't forget @Legendarywristcel , white women's slave.

Never had any serious interaction with a foid.

Honestly, my experience pre-blackpill is pretty impish, nothing too extreme though I do vividly remember a Valentine's day at my Highschool. I was going to ask my looksmatched crush if she would like to go out but she didn't show up to school. That day instead some cute chick on the Track and field team who had a BF took the flowers and Chocolate outta my hands. I simped hard as hell for her over the span of 4 months as we shared a class together. She would update me on the Rose's health, and she would ask about me, this stopped after highschool though. She lost complete contact with me. Didn't care enough to ask for any contact from me so...

Whether accidentally, by habit or on purpose (m'lady :soy::soy: ).

One time I held open a door for a foid that was like a mile away, but I was too autistic and stubborn to just go inside, even bluepilled me was embarrassed but I think it was more autism driven than simp driven. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In college old habits die hard and I did mini-simp for some people on accident but it was more like a you scratch my back I scratch yours where I hoped they'd help me in the future (which they didnt).
In middle school I bought a book for a foid that ignored me my whole life shortly after. Never again.

i've had a couple of simp and a couple of pimp moments , there was one foid that asked me to help her with her homework and i did but i said you do something for me next time alright? She said yes and of course as expected i was never returned the favor . So what i did was i walked up to her and her friends and i said " You bitch you got two mouths and one can't be shut and the other can't be filled" She then got mad and called me a psycho and crazy to which i replied " The only cure for your family tree is the condom" and left her there on the spot speechless

I was a feminist.

I acted as an emotional tampon once in high school for a foid who ended up fucking Chad in a school bathroom

Yeah the simps here like @gymletethnicel and @FullTimeLoser are coping hard about us. Jfl.

There are no white foids in curryland. Not sure what theyre whining about.

Absolute worst:

I bought a fat ugly 1/10 pig 100$ worth of drinks at a bar only to be ghosted by her later by the evening. It left me DESTROYED. Even a fat disgusting pig I would NEVER approach sober rejected me. What the fuck am I? This was still in my bluepilled days where I believed the personality meme.

OUCH, pretty brutal:cryfeels:

literally held doors open for girls and said "after you m'lady" unironically :feelsrope:
D91

kind of relatable though since I used to use terms like "m'lady" and shit like that around middle school (so like 2010-2012ish)
Absolute worst:

I bought a fat ugly 1/10 pig 100$ worth of drinks at a bar only to be ghosted by her later by the evening. It left me DESTROYED. Even a fat disgusting pig I would NEVER approach sober rejected me. What the fuck am I? This was still in my bluepilled days where I believed the personality meme.
RIP. practically a scam tbh. Foids shouldn't accept drinks if they want nothing to do with the guy.

i let 1 foid cheat off of me in 7th grade on the biggest final math test (that makes big % of the grade for applying for hs)and i helped another one in 10th or 11th grade dont get an F

edit: oh and i also lended some random foid in 10-11th never to ever see her or my book again :feelskek:

Last edited:
No. I will not confess! :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Probably always talking to this foid and then kept talking to her after she got a boyfriend